Chapter 11

Sara

When we came out of that place. A black roll of Royce was in front of us. I was about to walk past it but nova pulled me inside and he went to the driving seat I was shocked as fuck "who's car Is this?" I was scared cause what if we are robbing someone. "mine" he said simply while driving. Maybe it was his friend's. The car was super cool all the stares were on us. We drove off in front of A. V entertainment. It was my first time seeing the building. It was the biggest in NYC or the top 2nd in the world. I was amazed by the view. He work here for a God's sake he was a lucky person alive. He opens the door for me. I took a great look at it "you must be one of the luckiest people alive" I said still having my eyes on the building "Am I? " he chuckled "You are" I giggled. He took me inside with him while many followed us .who is he ?.that was all I am thinking while he was talking with someone and he hold my hand. we were about to enter the elevator. That went the girl that was talking to Nova stopped me. I looked at her and she was super annoyed I can say it by her look "you cannot go to this elevator go! Take stairs or the other elevator " she kinda yelled at me. I looked at Nova "ms. beck you are the one that has to take another "Nova said with a cold tone and pulled me into the elevator "who are you?" that's all I want to ask and Nova's face was filled with confusion. So I asked him again "who are you cause this is not how an employee should be treated right ?" He was hesitating now "I...I'm the owner," he said and I choked the air while we were still in the elevator "and that was my assistant sorry that she was now " we reach the top floor. I am dating the fucking trillionaire for a fucking sake.

Nova started to hurry to the meeting while here me who was still in shock or maybe thinking about what was going on. Just in a blink nova was Completely changed not that bad boy vibes but with a cool office suit it was hot in here or maybe just me

"wanna attend the meeting? It would be helpful for your studies" he asked and I just nodded. He hold my hand and pulled me with him while like six people followed us with tabs.

We went to the meeting hall and everyone's stares were on him. The meeting hall was damn big. Bigger than a museum and there were a lot of people. I sit next to nova while he was sitting in front of everyone. Nova's assistant looked annoyed. I guess I was sitting in her place while she was sitting somewhere like an 'I'm no one 'place. The meeting started and I can understand something but not everything cause I was still in my first year if college and I get a good experience

After the meeting ended we directly went home cause it was already late when the meeting was over. Now we were in the car. It was an elephant grey Ferrari." I'm sorry cherry I couldn't make it today" he apologized making me zoon out "it's okay and I Learned a lot today thanks for that," I said "I'm
happy as long as you enjoy it" he replied I just hmm and enjoy the night view of NYC. It was really beautiful here. I started a new life, new home, new people, and new me.....

I was in my thoughts that I don't realize that we were already near the house. Once we reach nova open the door for me. Such a gentleman. We were heading to apartment no. 69....

We were talking about random stuff and he open the door our smiles drop when went we saw a man sitting in our living with his leg crossed he was familiar

"Welcome home my dear son..."