Backstory

Bloom Addam Peters is my name. Yes, Addams my lovely family (sorta) but there is some stuff you need to know about me before you think im one of them, because im not. I have 2 last names used to be only one, peters. Im an orphan or atleast i was kinda. Grew up with my mom, Athena goddess of wisdom, for the first 10 years of my life than she sent me to a foster home because she thought i was a mortal and that's not safe for her since she is one off the oldest gods. Foster parents were named Kathleen and carter Peters. They raised me until i was about 12 than we got into this huge fight where i stormed out. Basically i was in bed really mad than next thing i know the floor was on fire and the whole house went up into flames. they both died because of me. The burns were so bad yet i came out completely fine. I know what a great origin story.
Since then i was sent away by my mother to a Boot Camp for fairy's to learn my powers and how to use them. Once i gained control of them she sent me to the Addams family household. She said my father was an Addams. I had my thoughts but she ignored them. That house is so depressing. But i love the family i never had that and despite how she seem me and Wednesday have grown quite fond of each other. Wednesday got dropped off at her new school and im about to go there. She has been sending me letters saying how she was just almost murdered scares me so i made my mom take me so she has someone to protect her because damn that girl can always start something she shouldn't.