Chapter One: 'You're a fucking liar'

"Our lovestory was just like their's. All is known by heartbreak and history."

*

I am Andrea Sanders and this is my story...

It was prom night. I was just killing time doing the last touches of my makeup, slipping on my five inch heels. I was done, I sat on the edge of my bed while holding my slim mobile phone as my other hand was tapping a beat.

Ding!

Was heard. I got up off my bed and went straight to the door. I opened it, revealing an unusually formal clothed Cody. I smiled at him and he returned my welcoming gesture as he flash his famous warm smile.

He was wearing a plain white sniglet under a pitch black tuxedo. A maroon necktie, black khaki pants and black polished shoes. I know some of you are wondering if he is my boyfriend, well you thought wrong. He is not, at least yet. He's been courting me for a month and a half. We didn't kiss yet though.

Back to reality, he held one handout to me and I gratefully accepted it. He led me to his black Hummer and opened the door for me. He shut my door and got on the driver's seat.

We finally reached the event's venue, Cody hurriedly got out of the car before I could even react, so he could open the door for me.

"Your so sweet Cody!" I exclaimed.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered.

I rolled my eyes in response.

We walked in the huge place and was greeted by my friend, Natalie.

"You're so late Andi! What's happened?"she asked. " And, oh hi Cody!"

"Hi." Cody greeted back. "And you know me and my tardiness." He chuckled.

"Well come in now, the dance is starting."

We walked in the venue and saw couples that were dancing.

"C'mon let's dance!" Cody shouted.

I rolled my eyes at him. Cody was never the one to dance, I wonder what did he eat to make him hyper tonight. He pulled us through the dancing couples. We finally reached a vacant spot. Cody wrapped his arms around my waist as I threw my hands behind his neck. We started swaying to the beat...

*Kiss me by Ed Sheeran*

'Kiss me like you wanna be loved...

Like you wanna be loved...

This feels like falling in love...

Falling in love...

Falling in-'

And suddenly the music stopped. This shocked many people in the venue as many gasps were heard, but Cody's face remained composed and emotionless.

"Cody?" I looked up at him.

"Yeah?"

"What's going on?" I asked him.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." He whispered.

"Hey and good evening to everyone! Sorry for the interruption but I know that this guy over here is dying to say something." The DJ announced gesturing to Cody. I glanced at Cody with a questioning look. He just winked then sucked a deep breath.