Character Info

Name: Unknown

Name: Unknown

Nicknames: The Neko Slayer, The Felines scourge, cat murderer.

Abilities:
Doesn't need them

His Likes:
He has a natural habit of slaughtering and murdering cats and Cat humans as a bloody hobby for himself and really enjoys it.

He also like dogs. Since they are his only companions in this journey.

His dislikes:
Anything cat related stuff. Including cats, cat girls and cat boys. He will instantly commit a bloody murder because he hates them.

Weapons:

Katana: A weapon he got during his first murdering spree located on a public bar.

Stop sign: His trusty weapon of murder. He once obtained it on a street while murdering cat girls and Cat boys. And became obsessed with it.

Appearance:
He wears a pink and white hoodie with ears on it. And a motorcycle helmet. As his signature attire.

Description:
No one knows who this cat murdering psycho is. But rumours has it that he is a human on earth who was enslaved by cats. The cats have conquered humanity and earth itself. Making the humans as slaves. But he is no stranger when he refuses to take orders to no one. So he went ballistic and killed 30 cat humans in a facility. And escaped. Now he hunts them after what they did to him. With his trusty stop sign. He went on a journey. To slaughter every single cat in the world. Till there were none.

Bonus (A more detailed look on the character):

His original name is Unknown but he is labelled as "Subject A132" a test subject used as a Guinea pig for an experimentation Process to convert humans into cat like beings. Bizzare but mostly required in order to expand and increase the population of their race. By Abducting Humans and using them as test subjects. Some we're successfully converted Into one of them. While others didn't and we're killed off after their failure to convert into one of them. But Subject A132 is a different case. Considering that he hasn't fully converted himself into a cat. Due to his stubbornness that suppresses the effects of the conversion. So they decided to tamper his Memories. Trying to make him stable in order for the conversion to successfully convert him. The process was finished as they we're about to begin the conversion. A Power surge interrupted the process. Causing an outbreak in the facility. And freeing Subject A132 from his prison and the other humans in it. He went ballistic and killed every single person in the facility. But at a cost. He lost his ability to speak due to a fatal scratch in the throat by a cat. And half of his face filled with scars. Due to a fuel tank explosion built as an escape plan to exit the facility. He finally broke out of the facility and escaped. And the surviving test subjects who survived the Outbreak.

Disadvantages:
His Affection over dogs.

Alternate appearance:

His Subject A132 appearance