Chapter 17: Adventure in the City

Y/N POV:

The plane landed with the time on my watch saying 5am. Evelynn was sleeping in the bed with Ahri right next to her, Akali was sleeping by their legs and Kai'sa was inbetween Ahri and the wall of the plane. The girls didn't seem to notice the plane landing as they all just peacefull slept, Ahri looking cuter than usual with her hair loosely laying on the bed.

/Man, how lucky am I right now? I'm now in a relationship with an attractive fox who will now most likely never let me go. I fought through literal hell & watched a planet essentially become devoid of life. How did doing that give me a girlfriend?\ I wondered as I looked out of the window, seeing the inner workings of the runway as our plane was pulled into the private sector. I got up from my chair and walked over to the girls.

I poked Evelynn's & Ahri's cheek and they stirred alittle and groaned. I kept poking as Ahri finally opened her eyes and looked up at me. She spoke is a soft but yet sleepy tone.

Ahri: H-Hey, you need something baby?

Me: Just wanted to tell you the plane landed, 5 minutes ago. Thought I'd wake you up & let you know.

Ahri: Thanks baby, now get in bed with us. It's bound to happen sooner or later.

Me: I respectfully decline, we've got a schedule to follow, from what I was told.

She pouted and her ears dropped. I feel bad for seeing her like that, eh screw it. I put out my hand and scratched her hair alittle, giving her some headpats, and with her smiling.

Ahri: Y-You.. ahn~... can't use my ears against me.

Me: You're too cute not to tease.

Her face went as red as a tomato and I turned to walk towards the exit of the plane when I felt something soft around my waist. I started being pulled back and then I was essentially laying in my back in the bed with the girls.

Ahri: Well, there's something I've gotta tell you.

Me: What would that be?

Ahri: Us girls have formed a pact that we share things between the 4 of us. And that would include if a man ever came into the picture, we'd share that man.

/Share? Wait you mean as in multiple wives or something? Is that even legal currently today? Wait, what'll mom and dad say when they find out. Oh shit oh shit oh shit OH SHIT!!!\

By this moment the other girls were awake and just faking their sleep.

Akali POV:

I was laying at the foot of the bed when I felt something heavy enter the bed. Opening my eye alittle, I seen Y/N laying with his legs spread open, with me having a view of what was inbetween, even though his jeans covered it. I stirred alittle and was watching Y/N look like he short circuited.

Me: So essentially, you're getting a 4 for 1 deal.

Y/N: .... You're kidding me right?

Evelynn: No we're not.

Then his face realized what was going on and he quickly turned around and opened the door.

Y/N: I-I'll be in the car outside.

With that he jumped out of bed and ran to the front and closed the door behind him. The 4 of us laughing loudly.

Evelynn: Just wait until he finally accepts the reality, I wonder how he's gonna handle this.

Me: I say we give him some time alone for him to process this.

Ahri: I just hope he accepts.

Kai'sa: He doesn't really have a choice since he's mated with you.