legs

The count was over, everyone was waiting for the final decision, teacher Aisawa had a small piece of paper in his hands which contained the result, he was going to say it, it was time to find out what the theme for the school festival would be.

"A cafe maid..." said the teacher with his typical tired tone of voice.

Most of the men jumped with excitement, of course, except for two of them, who honestly had no interest in that kind of thing.

"Wait, that's unfair, we're less than them!" Uraraka complained, "Obviously they were going to win!"

"It's true they took advantage of the fact that they are men and they all wanted the same thing!" Mina said, she was also upset about the issue.

"Hey little rose, don't bring me into this!" Katsuki yelled since he hadn't even voted. "Besides, what's the damn problem? It's just clothes!" They were making a fuss about nothing.

"I didn't vote for that topic..." Izuku muttered pouting, he wanted to do a superhero play.

"Aisawa-sensei, please say something..." Asui asked, she also found it uncomfortable to have to dress as a maid, the aforementioned yawned, then raised his voice and said "silence" with that everyone closed their mouths.

"The results cannot be changed since the majority decided that... "the teacher saw the disappointed face of his female students "However, the girls can add something to the topic to make them feel more comfortable..."

For some reason the boys had a bad feeling. In just a few seconds the girls got together and started gossiping among themselves.

.

.

.

"Okay Aisawa-sensei, we've made up our minds" Uraraka said with a big smile.

"Okay, say it so I can add it to the registration form" he said as he took a pen.

"We want it to be an inverted Café Maid" the older one noted what was said and then left the classroom.

Everyone was silent for many seconds and then several of the men left the place at full speed to catch up with their teacher, for no reason would they dress as maids.

"Hey, why the hell did you do that?!" Katsuki yelled.

"Kacchan, please calm down..." Izuku asked when he saw that he was being rude to his companions.

"Shut up Deku!" he replied.

"I don't see the problem, besides they're just clothes" answered the brunette with a smile on her face and made her remember what he himself said just a few minutes ago.

"Don't play funny, round face!" he yelled angrily, before he committed a murder, Izuku got between them.

"Please calm down..." the freckled boy asked again with a pleading look, Katsuki looked in another direction and frowned.

"Yes, listen to your boyfriend" Uraraka had become a bit annoying since she found out that they were both in a relationship.

The brunette crouched down as fast as she could before receiving the explosion that the blond launched, after which he left the classroom muttering multiple insults.

"Uraraka, you don't have to bother him... " Deku said letting out a sigh at the end-Besides, I agree with the other boys, I don't want to dress as a maid and I'm sure Kacchan doesn't either.

"It will look good on you Deku-Kun, you have the face of a woman" the aforementioned felt offended but at the same time he knew it was true, then he made a depressing face