1.II I'll protect you

Warning!!! Includes mentions of rape

This starts off right where the last episode of
Wednesday left off
Wednesday's POV:
Ever since I got home, I found myself using the phone Xavier got for me more than I expected, I got back in touch with Tyler and I decided to forgive him, as he was being controlled by Laurel. Tyler has been pardoned for his crimes and has been accepted for nevermore now, he and I are friends and as disgusting as it is, I have developed a crush for him once again, though I will never dare to admit it.
Tyler has been asked to go to a special therapy just for hydes, and he's been improving, but he has been a little off ever since he's started therapy.
Knock knock
Enid just went out on a date with Ajax so it couldn't be her, cautiously I opened the door.

It was Tyler, and he was crying.

" H-hey Wens" he was stuttering and crying uncontrollably.
" What happened to you, you do know crying is just for the weak right?"  what is this feeling... why do i want to know what happened to him and comfort him.
" M-my therapist....  S-she raped me." After saying that he cried even harder. How dare that bitch! I got to start planning a revenge plan for him.
"Ill kill her."
"Wednesday I would love for that to happen but
" When's your next session?" I asked very sternly
" On Wednesday" he laughed a little.
" Ill come with you." I said, Tyler sighed with relief.

Skip to Wednesday (THE TIME)
Tyler came and pick me up so we can go to the session together, the car ride was quiet and awkward.
"Thank you Wednesday, for everything. Try your best not to kill her, you being here with me is already enough for me."
An unvoluntary smile came out of me.
" Your smile is beautiful Wednesday, smile more often."
The two of us walked up the building to where Tyler usually has his therapy.
Tyler knocked on the door and when the door opened it showed a skinny tan blonde hair, forest green eyed lady, who is supposedly in her thirties. She wore a crop top with a very low v-cut, a very short mini skirt that went up to her upper thighs and she also wore fish nets.
" what a bitch" i said so quietly that only Tyler heard i he laughed
" Oh Tyler, you brought a friend today..." Her voice sounded very annoyed and she glared me up and down.
" Umm yes! Dr. Wihiler meet Wednesday, Wednesday this is Dr. Wihiler my therapist, Dr. Wihiler Wednesday has offered to come with me to our session today as emotional support." Tyler sounded horrified as he sensed the tension between us both.
" oh- Hi Wednesday, you're from Nevermore too, well isn't surprising seeing how you look."
I just gave her a cold death glare and pulled Tyler in.

" Sooo umm Tyler have you done the homework I gave you." She smiled a way too brightly and she was leaning towards Tyler a 'little' too much.
I felt Tyler shake a little and I putted my hand on top of his to reassure him, wait- why did i do that-
" Yes I did. I have been able to control my Hyde and was able to not let him out for two whole days." He looked a little calmer after I put my had on his, Dr Wihiler noticed out hands on top of each other and she scoffed.
" Ok since today you brought a friend, what about we talk about the both of you, are you both dating?"
" No we are-"
"Yes we are," I cutted him off."We've been dating for half a year already."
" Wow and I trust that you both haven't have any arguments lately?"
" None, only that he complained to me that you raped him."
" Wednesday this isn't a good idea..." Tyler mumbled
" Oh really he told you about our hmm affair?"
" Yes and I trust you'll enjoy jail."
"You have no proof"
I took out my phone and replayed the recording i had been recording since we came in.
" Did you have that on the whole time?" Tyler asked
" I knew I would need. Some proof, so here. Dr. Wihiler I hope you'll enjoy prison."
" Why you little brat." She threw a punch at me and I immediately caught it.
" Such a weak throw , you could do better." I kicked her between her legs and kicked her face, making her blackout.
"Wow." Tyler was still sitting on the couch in shock, damn I completely forgot about him.
" Call your dad, ask him to take her away."

Soon after the police came and too Dr.Wihiler to prison.
" Thank you Wednesday for today." He was blushing mad.
" It's fine, i had fun kicking her ass"
" Wednesday I have something I need to tell you...." He started looking down at the floor.
"Spit it out."
"I-I still love you, and I want us to be more than friends again." He stared at me and I was in shock.
" You're making a mistake again."
" Probably"
" You still know that ill stomp on your heart, put my needs and interests before you."
"I wouldn't doubt it"
" I could get you killed again, you almost went to jail because of me."
" It was my fault, I almost killed you too."
Silence...
I started walking towards him and he did too, closer and closer.
Till Tyler closed the gap between us.
He kissed me passionately, and I kissed back.
His hands found their way to my waist, while my hands went to play with his hair. The kiss was full of love and lust, the both of us wanting more and more.
After making out for like what? 10 minutes, we finally pulled away out of breath.
" I love you Wednesday Addams, even when I was controlled by Laurel, the only real part of me left was me loving you, and I know you won't admit it or say it back but I know you love me too." He smiled softly and I returned the smile, kissing him once again.

Hope you all enjoyed this first real chapter!!!! Give me more suggestions! I love to hear what you all like to read! I love you all my black dahlias !!!