5. II Hurt

This chapter was requested by @cuddlereese , hope you all enjoy!!!

Tyler's POV:
   It was a normal usual day I was working at Weathervane, waiting for when Wednesday will come over and come get her usual quad so we can go out on our date when my shift is over.

Ding

   Two boys from Nevermore came in, I think one was called Xavier? The painter Wednesday told me about, the other I had no idea who he was.
"Yo Galpin a caramel Frappuccino please, what do you want Mike?" Xavier said, so I guess the other guy's name is Mike.
" An expresso would be great."
  "So a Caramel Frappuccino and an expresso? Is that all?"I asked.
"Actually, no, I'll take a Tyler Galpin as well." He grabbed me by the collar with Mikes help he dragged me out of the shop and into a dark alleyway. Ugh why does this always happen to me.

   The moment we got into the dark alleyway they threw me into a corner and literally beated the hell out of me, sadly what they didn't know is that thing watched the whole thing happen, after Wednesday found out about me getting bullied often she sent Thing to watch me when she wasn't around, so I tried to stay conscious and wait for Wednesday to come.

Wednesday's POV:
      I was writing my novel in me and Enid's dorm, there was one more hour to go before I had to go find Tyler.

Knock knock

   Thing ran into the dorm and went onto the table. " Thing what happened?" Thing then told me that he saw Tyler being dragged off or technically kidnapped and is currently being beaten up and bullied, I immediately grabbed my bag and ran out of the dorm and followed Thing's directions to the alleyway.
I stopped in tract seeing that it was Xavier and Mike beating him up. I heard Xavier say, " You took Wednesday away from me! You don't deserve her she's a goddess with an amazing body! Only I can date her! So you break up with her right after this, if not I'll kill her! If i can't have her no one can!"

What the hell- I am furious of course I am going to keep my calm face outside but this is just ridiculous, in which universe does Xavier think I will ever date him, I can barely tolerate him as a friend let alone more than a friend.

"Wednesday isn't an item that you can play with jerk! If you want to be with her just for her looks then I assure you I won't let that happen! Besides you can never kill Wednesday, she's Wednesday Addams for heavens sake! I know she can take care of herself with or without my protection, she will be fine!" Tyler said, he grunted between words and he was covered in blood and bruises.
"Huh I expected more from you Xavier, how dare you bully my boyfriend." All three boys turned to me at once, Xavier and Mike's face was filled with shock and Tyler's face was filled with relief but he looked like he was going to go unconscious very soon, I sent Thing to go take care of Tyler while I am going to have a little 'talk' with the boys.

"I will never be yours Xavier I never have and I never will, go on try and kill me, I am not afraid of death and most importantly I am not afraid of you, hurting Tyler will just make me despise you even more." After I finished talking Xavier threw a punch at me, but I blocked it and twisted his arm. "That's weak Xavier I was expecting so much more from you." Mike tried to pull my hair but I elbowed him in the gut, then I kicked them both in a place where the sun doesn't shine, making them both fall down in pain.
I stepped on both their heads, "Never come near me or Tyler ever again, if not I will tell everyone what you did, and that's the minimum payback." The two scrambled away like cowards, and my attention immediately turned to Tyler.
"Hey Wens- I knew you would come soon." He sounded so weak I am very worried-
"Try to stay conscious a little longer, I'm calling your dad, you'll be alri- ."
"Wens- I'm feeling very sleepy." And just like that he blacked out.
"No-no you're alright you're alright, you're going to live Tyler!" I cried tears spilling out of my eyes. I immediately dialled sheriff galpin's number and called for help. "Sheriff help Tyler got bullied and now he's unconscious!"

"Don't worry Wednesday I'm coming with help right away!"

In about 5minutes the police and ambulance arrived, they letter me into the ambulance with Tyler, and I tried my best not to cry.

It's been two weeks since all that happened and Tyler still haven't woken up from his coma, I couldn't help but blame myself for all that happened, I didn't go to school for a week, if I had came earlier, if I have never letted Tyler out of my sight none of this would have happened. I went and visited Tyler every day, each day bring coffee for him hoping he would wake up, but each day the coffee either goes into the trash or drank by me.

Ring Ring!

It was the sheriff.
" Hey Addams! Tyler woke up! He's asking for you, i think you should come over to the hospital!" I wiped my tears immediately and quickly went to the hospital.
When I got to the hospital, I saw Tyler woken up and looking pretty good, I brought him his favourite hot chocolate and he just smiled at me, there was silence, not awkward but comfortable.
"So you are not going to say that you are glad to see that I'm alright? Are you even going to give me my chocolate." He teased, I'm pretty sure I blushed cause he laughed even harder.
"I'm glad to see that you are alright and not dead, and here's your chocolate, thanks for standing up for me by the way, but I am still never letting you out of my sight ever again." I said, Tyler chuckled and kissed me on the cheek.
"Of course, if I don't have you I don't know who i have! I love you the most."
I couldn't help it, i kissed him, and I missed the feeling of having his lips against mine.

That's it for this chapter!!!I'm so sorry for such a late update, my keyboard broke and I had to order a new one which just arrived today, I'll upload more frequently and take this as a valentines special, I saw that so many of you requested for this so here you go :) I'll see you again in the next chapter my black dahlias! Remember to vote and comment !!!! Love you all!!!