⫷ Chapter 1 ⫸

Merry Christmas
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
Today was the holiday Everyone pretty much went home for this season I was packing up my bags and I heard a knock. "Your also leaving for the holiday?" I heard Russia said as he hugged me from behind of course we made it official Papa wasn't really happy about it that Mr. Soviet and Tito Alejandro had to hold him back and me protecting Russia. "Yeah I wanna spend time with the family and also spend time to my long lost older older brother La Liga." I said as he nodded. "What about you?" I asked. "Oh doing the same thing dad really wants me to be home this season." He said as he wouldn't let me go. "Ruski you have to let me go I have to drive 5 hours to get home.." I said. " Нет." He said as I tried to push him off. "Ruski!" I said as he let me go. "Haha look at you your blushing." "Shut up!" I said as I crossed my arms. "Alright, alright I'll stop now." He said as I finished packing. Went to the living room and saw the twins were arguing. "NU UH IT'S MINE!" New Zealand said. "TF YOU MEANS IT'S YOURS IM THE ONE WHO BOUGHT THIS YOU AIR HEAD!" Australia said as they argued over a sweater I just ignored them and just went out.

I put my belongings in the trunk of my car. "Hey Phil." I heard my tito said. "Oh hello po tito!" I said. "Well there's no school for 2 months so come back in march." He as I nodded. "Anyways here your early Christmas gift." He as he gave me money(sanaol). "THANKS TITO!" I said happily and hugged him. "No problem now get on the road right now there will be a lot of traffic." Tito said as I nodded and got in my car.

5 hours later

I finally got home and saw that Saudi was there just arguing with his siblings Jordan and Bahrain. "NAH NAH NAH THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT!" They kept arguing I still remembered when we were kids were we would go next door and Kuya la liga was probably 7 and philip as 6 and del 5 and me and martial are 4 and Saudi and his siblings? Well they're triplets so they were 5.

I went inside the house and saw of course every chrismas of kuya del and philip arguing of course. . .

Short lang muna cuz ye

Fun fact Time :D

1 - Del now has 976 exes
2 - Philip is also a chick boy and has 1008 exes
3 - la liga is a responsible brother to phil and an asshol3 to the others
4 - Philip and Phil and martial looks like triplets but they have different types of humor

Yun lang wait for another update and remember I always dissapears every time I feel like dissapearing 😌