≪Chapter 2≫

Home
════════════════════
After a long ride I finally arrived home of course kuya Saudi isn't in his home which is next to ours, he isn't home because I just got a call from him asking me what present should he buy for his mom..

Ⓔⓐⓡⓛⓘⓔⓡ

*phone ringing*

"Hello? Philipia speaking"

"Heeeeyyyyyy Phil I have a question.."

"What's up kuya Saudi?"

"I'm at the store and i don't know what gift to buy mom, sooo what should I buy?"

"Well what stuff does she like?"

"Household stuff."

"Then get her cleaning supplies or plates, bowls, cups."

"Okay.."

Ⓔⓝⓓ ⓞⓕ ⓔⓐⓡⓛⓘⓔⓡ

I got all my things out of my car and went to the door perla and dad are still divorced and Andy is still in the mental hospital where she belongs and UAE's sister is with Andy of course but that's not the point I rang the door bell and Kuya la Liga answered. "PHILIPIA!" He said happily and hugged me. "Hi kuya how are you?" I asked as he said that he, philip, dad were doing great. "Come in we were about to have lunch." He said as he took my stuff and took them to my room since he and philip shared the same room. "PHILLY!!!" I turned to the direction to see kuya philip running towards me and hugs me tightly. "How's my baby sister doing?" He said as he ruffles my hair. "I'm great-"

"COOL PEOPLE COMING THROUGH!" We turned to the direction where the noise came from to see kuya del and kuya martial. "Kuya!" I said as I runned up to them and hugged them. "Phili!" They said as they hugged me back I looked at the door and a person. "Who is he?" I asked. "Oh that del's boyfriend Morocco." Kuya Mar said. "Ohhhhhhhh sooo he's gay?-"

Skip to later when kati is home from work

Katipunan POV:

I was talking with my kids and del's boyfriend Morocco he was a nice boy he reminds me of me from the past..

(Imagine that we are in a flashback on like one of those vids that has like the old people flashback of their past 😀)

I was a strong and brave kid I was too Independent on my parents so father though me everything I need to know about fighting meanwhile my brothers? Alejandro and Juan learned to be kind and helpful from mom she also teaches me that I learned so much I became independent on them...

"And dad do you ever fell in love with a boy once?" I heard my daughter asked me. "Well yeah Russia's dad Soviet." "WHAT???!?" They all said in a union except Morocco (And also this is my favorite ship so don't hate on me) "well yeah you see back in the day when I was a teen me, your uncles, your grandparents moved here in Pangea so I can have a better education we were tight on money before so grandma had to work as a maid in Soviet's family I would always help her sometimes of course and granddad had to find a job in the city it was tough for us and when grandma and granddad saved enough money to send one of us to school two of us has to stay at home and wait for the other one to get home. Your grandparents chose me to go to school since I'm the oldest and so after I graduated from high school I didn't attend college I told them to send one of your uncles to school while I look for a job you see back in the day it didn't matter if you only attended high school you can get a job without or with going to college so I worked as a personal butler for Soviet of course we were best friends of course and that's were all it began I always feel this weird thing everytime I touch, make him smile and his laugh it makes me feel like he is my everything." I said as they all listen to that story. "wait a minute... THAT'S IT?????" PHILIPIA said. "Nope there more stuff than that I didn't wanna tell you guys the part where we had s3x." I said as I covered my mouth. "OOOOOOOOOHHHHH WE HEARD THAT!!!" They said teasing. "Everyone shut up or I'm beating you all with a belt!" I said as they all shut up as Morocco laughs at del. "Anyways I'm gonna make dinner Philip and La Liga you guys help me make dinner."