Chapter 2

"Uh, hey I just wanted to say that I think you're really bea-"

The woman turns her head towards her and seeing her cuts her off, "Lexa oh my god is that you?!"

Of course she had to run into Clarke.

Clarke Griffin.

Clarke Griffin was the girl she was obsessed with all throughout high school.

The girl who only ever looked at her when she needed a tutor or someone to work on a project on

Clarke Griffin , her sexual awakening.

She did lose her contacts the night before so no wonder she didn't recognize her, but she saw her now.

And she looked so good.

"Lexa! I haven't seen you in years oh my god how have you been!"

"Uh, shit, I've been good Clarke, how about you?"

"I've been doing well, you know, being a doctor and all like I said I would.", she replied with a chuckle.

Lexa had no idea what to do, was she supposed to end her conversation with Clarke and find someone else? Or she could go on with Costia's plan and possibly fulfill her teenage fantasy.

Costia didn't have to know about her crush on Clarke as a teen, she could just know her as some girl that Lexa went to high school with.

Just the thought of her with Clarke

and of course, Costia - who for a second she forgot about, wrapped up about Clarke.

Nope.

This wasn't a good idea.

Because as soon as her and Costia doing anything remotely sexual got into her head, she was-

She got cut from her thoughts as the bartender came up to Clarke and asked for her order.

And of course, just as Clarke finished ordering, Costia finally returned and sat next to her

"Costia, I'd like you to meet Clarke, we actually went to high school together." she said, raising her eyebrow a bit hoping Costia would get the hint that she wasn't "the one".

And of course, it seemed like Costia didn't care.

"Hi! It's so nice to meet you, Clarke, Lexa's never mentioned you before" she said

"Oh well Lexa used to tutor me actually, without her I probably wouldn't have graduated" she joked

"Actually, I think I've heard of you before but I could've sworn Lexa said your name was Crow, like a bird."

"No Cos, that was Raven, a different bird name!" she responded while laughing along with Clarke.

"Ohhhh yeah that makes more sense..." she said laughing along with them.

"So, are you guys dating or something because you guys seem pretty close?" Clarke casually asked with a hint of tenseness that only Lexa noticed.

Is she mad about me and Costia being together

No, there was no way, Clarke wasn't even into her like she was into Clarke - in high school of course -, plus, Clarke was straight.

"Actually, me and Lexa are dating but we were looking for someone who'd be interested in having a threesome with us, it's always been on my bucket list and Lex here is down and we had kind've picked you to ask before the whole reunion.", she said laughing kind've awkwardly.

There was an awkward beat of silence with Costia just staring intently at Clarke and Clarke looking at Lexa while Lexa looked downwards to the ground, closely examining it.