𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡

(this is the top Enid that so many of you requested)

Wednesday's POV

          I was sitting atop my bed reading my book with thing resting on my shoulder, the door to our dorm barged open as Enid emerged from the hallway slamming the door shut behind her.

"Hey E, how'd it go?" I shut my book setting it down to the left of me. Enid wore her tighter cat uniform the she had for the Poe Cup. Each body part of hers were hugged perfectly by the fabric.

"It was shit, second place. lost to Bianca Barclay once again" She threw her bag down to the floor.

"Oh I'm sorry"

"I'll beat that bitch next year" Placing her hands on either side of my body on the bed Enid leaned over me and pecked my lips with hers. "Shower?" I nodded while she helped me stand up from the mattress.

We walked hand in hand all the way to the bathroom from across the room. I began to undress lifting my shirt above my head as Enid did the same. I opened the shower curtain to the shower and set my feet inside the bathtub, I felt a sting on my skin as I adjusted to the temperature of the water letting the liquid gently roll off my body. I cupped my hands together letting them fill with water, I closed my eyes splashing the water on my face. I felt two hands settle on my waist from behind of me, I could feel Enid rest her head upon my shoulder. I could practically feel her anger as if it were melting off of her due to her loss at the Poe Cup.

          After washing our bodies and rinsing off we turned off the hot water and got out. When I started to dry myself off I could  see Enid eyeing me through the mirror, her eyes clouded with lust and determination.

Enid's POV

I looked in the mirror seeing Wednesday's reflection, her body fully exposed. I studied her soft curves and dips. The way her petite and svelte figure still managed to look prodigious from any angle.

"Your staring" Wednesday chuckled.

"Shit" I walked towards her, grabbing her waist and turning her body around to face me.

I felt her slightly shiver from my skin contact. I smirked to her maintaining our eye contact, my eyes traveled from her eyes to her lips. I leisurely leaned in without hesitation linking our lips together. Grasping her thighs I hoisted her up on top the white quartz bathroom countertop. Her hands advanced from my face to my dampened hair, she ran her hands through my hair as our lips danced together in sync. She gently moaned into the kiss before I pulled away, she gasped for air as I wrapped her legs around my torso. I moved my hands to her ass and picked her up, I slowly kissed her jawline as I walked out of the bathroom and towards my bed.

I threw her face up onto the mattress while I walked to my nightstand grabbing a rubber band. I stood in front of Wednesday while I tied my hair back, I stared down at her while she lied down on her back with her legs pressed together. After I tied hair in a bun I grabbed Wednesday's legs spreading them apart. I placed my knee against her heat, before I leaned down, attacking her neck with my mouth. I sucked and kissed until I couldn't anymore leaving dark marks all over her pale skin. I began to move my knee against Wednesday in circle motion. Her eyes widened as she groaned and squirmed beneath  of me.

"God, Enid" She whimpered and gently shut her eyes.

          I lowered myself down to Wednesday's breast kissing around them, planting love bites there as well, I began to flick her hard nipples with my tongue hearing her slightly moan. I squeezed her breast letting my thumbs trail over her sensitive nubs, her body shivered from the slight contact. Letting my body sink down to Wednesday's opening I trailed my hands down her legs. I spread her legs farther apart placing my head in between, I kissed Wednesday's thighs quickly making my way to her heat. I eagerly skimmed my tongue against Wednesday as she started to quiver. I motioned my tongue in a circle around her clit, while I massaged her thighs with my hands.

"Mhmm Enid" I looked up at Wednesday  to see her looking down at me.

          I quickly stirred my tongue around inside her, wanting to taste her desperation. I started to eat her out as she trembled under me. I slipped one of my fingers in her warm cavern and sucked on her clit. As I pumped my finger in and out of Wednesday I slightly curled the end of my middle finger.

"More please" Wednesday had her hands over her face as she said that.

          I rose my body up on to Wednesday's, adding another finger I drove my fingers harder and faster into her by the second, curling my fingers as fast as I could.

"Oh- fuck Enid!" Wednesday's hipped bucked forward as I thrust my fingers deeper into her, she gripped the sheets with her hands as she tilted her head back, her eyes watering and her cheeks covered with a soft rosy red.

"Wednesday" I seized a hold of her chin tilting her head back down to meet my eyes. "Keep your eyes on me"

Her eyes looked as if they were fighting to stay open, I smirked slowly slipped my fingers out of her placing my knee back on her prostate. I grabbed her hips helping her grind on my leg leaving her wet juices to drip down my thigh. I lowered my face to her neck plastering my lips against her cold but supple skin. 

"E-Enid" I broke my lips away from her neck meeting Wednesday's gaze.

          The way her eyes tilted up to look at me while her mouth hung slightly open. Her cheeks had a red tint to them and her lipstick was a bit smudged. I continued to shift my leg against Wednesday's core, I lowered myself down on top of her. I pressed my lips to hers and it felt as it electricity had shot throughout my entire body. A gasp escaped her lips as her hands made their way to my shoulders then to my back. I replaced my knee with my hand slithering my fingers back into her tight flower. I moved my fingers slowly as she began to grind against my hand.

"I- I mhm... I'm... going to-" Wednesday could barely pronounce a sound as she tried to speak.

          I sped up my pace as Wednesday became a moaning mess beneath of me.

"ENID!" Wednesday's back arched as she climaxed all over my hand with her legs shaking at a rapid velocity. Her walls tightened and clenched around my fingers, I could feel her nails digging into my skin on my back, a sting ran through my upper body. I helped her ride out her high before I slowly pulled my fingers out of her.

I rose my hand up to meet my face, I licked all of Wednesday's remaining liquids off of my fingers. I leaned down and softly kissed the graceful girl that I had the honor to gaze at. She was breathing heavily as her chest lifted up and fell back down at a quick pace and she kept her eyes shut.

"You did great baby" I trailed my fingers across her thighs in random patterns that even I did not know.

"I'm going to run you a bath" I walked to the bathroom turning on the hot water letting the tub fill. When I returned to the room Wednesday was lied on her side fast asleep. She looked gorgeous, the way her lips looked when she was rested, her neck, shoulders, stomach, and thighs covered with many small bruises.

"Wednesday" I gently shook her shoulder attempting to wake her up. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked to me.

"Your bath is ready" She hummed in response and slowly sat up. I went back to the bathroom to stop the water and when I reappeared she was standing using the wall as support with her legs shaking.

"Hey I've got you" Rushing to her side I lifted her off her feet carrying her bridal style. Wednesday glared at me the whole way to the bathroom with her eyes being barely open.

I sat her down in the hot water and sat down behind her. Her body lounged in between my legs while her upper body rested against mine.

"Thank you Enid" Wednesday spoke quietly but just loud enough for me to make out.

"Your welcome my love" I moved a strand of hair from in front of her face, I saw her faintly smile and close her eyes.

She was perfect

__________________________________