𝒮𝒸𝓇𝓊𝓃𝒸𝒽𝒾𝑒

-Enid's POV-

I was walking to the restroom after class with Wednesday following close behind me, she tends to follow me a lot rather than taking her own path. "Wednesday, are you sure you don't want to go talk to our friends? I'm not really doing anything interesting." I had attempted to get her to be more social but it never really worked. "She stopped walking and so did I, "I would rather not." I sighed and softly smiled. I did not reply I just continued to walk.

When we made it to the restroom I sat my bag down on one of the sinks, I opened it taking out my makeup. I began touching up my blush and planned on adding more lip gloss to my lips. While I tried to move my hand my scrunchie that sat on my wrist kept touching my face. Irritated I removed it and looked for somewhere to put it before I remembered Wednesday was standing right behind of me. "Oh Wednesday! Can you hold this for me please?" She looked up at me, "Ok" She shortly answered. "Give me your wrist" I stretched the fabric and slipped the light pink band on her wrist.

-Wednesday's POV-

Enid put her focus back on the mirror, she gently patted the makeup brush in the blush and then smoothly rubbed it against her cheek. I watched her the entire time, she was beautiful. Enid is the only person I find myself having a soft spot for, I almost angers me. "How does it look?" She had turned around to face me and was pointing to her face, if I was being honest I couldn't tell the difference from now and before. "Yeah it looks good," She smiled and turned around satisfied with my response. She packed her bag and made her way towards me. She smiled at me and grabbed my hand, she dragged my behind her out the door. My fingers interlocked with hers I followed the blonde.

She has this weird affect on me. I would never act this way towards anyone else so why her? If anyone dared to grab my hand I would snap, but not at Enid. She was special, she was an exception. We were making our way back to our room when she started to talk. "Yoko invited us to sleep over in her dorm, I'm not sure if you'd want to go." Did she not want me to come? "Why wouldn't I?" I questioned. "Oh its just we are going to paint our nails, do our hair, and watch musicals, I'd love for you to come." She turned her head and smiled at me before she put her eyes back on the stairs. "Oh, I'd prefer not" I said after hearing the activities I know I would have no interest in. She just chuckled.

We reached our dorm door, Enid twisted the doorknob and walked inside. Breaking our hand contact, I made my way to my desk. Pulling out the chair I sat down preparing to write. I could hear Enid packing her bag from behind of me, I heard soft footsteps before I felt a pair of arms wrap around my neck. I began to smell the scent of honey and lemons, it was light but nice and soothing. "I'm gonna go now Wens." She unexpectedly kissed my cheek. I felt my face heat up, I could practically feel the blood rushing to me cheeks.

She slowly released her grip on my neck, replacing her arms with her hands. She grabbed my chin from behind tilting my head back so that I was now lookin at her. I swallowed hard, my heart beat sped up while she just smiled at me. "You're cute when you're nervous" She lowered her face to mine connecting our lips. A soft but meaningful kiss, I loved the feeling of her smooth lips pressed against mine. She pulled away and eyed my hands, she smiled then made her way towards the door. "The pink scrunchie looks nice on you, anyway see you Wens!"

I put my head forward resting it in the palms of my hands, I could almost feel how hot my face was. How did she make me feel like this? No one else had ever had this effect on me. I gave up on writing and gathered my stuff for a shower. I had looked at my wrist realizing I still had Enid's scrunchie on, I gently removed it and placed it on my nightstand. I entered the bathroom and turned on the water, I began undressing and soon stepped in the water. I let the warm water roll down my body, I felt my muscles loosen and soon felt my body relax as well.

-Time Skip-

When I finished my shower I exited the muggy bathroom, when I opener the door I felt relieved to breathe in the colder air. I lied down in my bed preparing to soon go to sleep. I turned on my side pulling the covers up and over my shoulders, I let my eyes fall closed I began to doze off and eventually fully fell into a deep sleep

-In the Morning-

I awoke to the sound of my phone ringing, although I did not use it much Enid insisted I get one so I could contact her easily. I groaned before I picked up the phone answering the call. Still tired my voice sounded lower and more raspy then usual. "Hello?" I said, "Hi Wens! Sorry did I wake you?" I wasn't shocked that Enid was already up and full of energy. "No not at all, good morning Enid" I responded. "Oh ok, do you want to meet Yoko, Divina, Bianca, and I in the quad since we don't have class? We planned on going into town and I want you to come." I was still tired and to be honest I did not want to go, but Enid wanted me to. "Um... sure," "Really?! Ok be down here in twenty" twenty minutes wasn't as long as I wanted but it was enough, "Got it" The call ended and I set the device back on the night stand.

I waited a few seconds before I left my bed, I walked to my closet, opening the doors and looking inside for something to wear, I decided that I wanted to dress comfortably today, I put on my most comfortable pair of wide leg baggy black dress pants with a black belt, a black turtle neck and, a large grey sweater that was actually Enid's on top, for shoes I chose my black Dr. Martins. I went to the bathroom to fix my hair and do some light makeup. Realizing I was probably supposed to be at the quad in a few minutes I quickly grabbed my small black backpack off the corner of my nightstand and packed everything I would need. About to leave the room I eyed the scrunchie that sat on the nightstand as well, I hesitated before I thought back to when Enid said it looked nice on me, I grabbed it and gently slipped it on my wrist.

I left my room and made my way down the stairs and towards the quad, when I made it I spotted all four of them sitting at a table. Yoko sat on the top while the rest sat on the bench. "Oh look who it is," Bianca pointed to me as I approached them. "Wednesday!" Enid jumped up from her seat and embraced me in a hug, I hugged her back with my arms around her waist. The rest of the group got up as well, "Hm I never did take Wednesday as the scrunchie type" Divina commented. "It's not mine," I looked to my wrist. Enid grabbed my wrist, lifting it closer to her face. "You wore it" Enid looked me in my eyes with a smile on her face. "Yeah" I looked away from her, "Ok lovebirds lets go" Bianca pushed us making the four of us walk ahead of her, Enid grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, looking to the left of us I saw Yoko had her arm around Divina's shoulder. "God I'm like fifth wheeling," Bianca groaned making it clear that she was annoyed. We all laughed at her before we soon made it to the front gate of Nevermore.

_________________________________

YALL IM LIKE RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS SO PLEASE TELL ME YOUR REQUEST SO I CAN MAKE THEM HAPPEN. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER❤️