♡ Chapter 7 ♡

"Taehyung," Jimin's voice dies down as soon as he seen Taehyung gesturing him to be quiet while entering the hospital room. 

Jungkook had taken Taehyung with him to admit him the nearest hospital. The doctors said he looked sleep deprived. Of course Jungkook didn't tell the stranger doctor everything. He just let the doctors provide him with the physical treatment meanwhile he informed Seokjin and Jimin about his sudden outburst. They're still not aware of Taehyung's violent side.

Taehyung has woken up a while ago and saw Byul sleeping on the hospital couch. And Jungkook was on the stool near his bed. His fingers were tangled with his sleeping husband which he carefully untangled. 

Taehyung observes the tear traces on the younger's face. He observes how hot his skin was and how his eyebags were heavier. His finger caresses those tear traces while the younger keeps sleeping. 

He observes the faint mark a little visible on the younger's neck. Because of Jungkook's position the mark was not that clear but he knows it was there. The mark of him choking Jungkook to deat-

Taehyung shudders at the thought. He takes his hand away from the sleeping man. 

That's when Jimin has entered in the room, worried and huffing. 

"Can you take me for a walk, please Jimin." Taehyung whispers. And that single demand looked like a begging to Jimin's ears. But okay, that's how Taehyung talks now.... he has to admit it.

He nods and since thankfully Taehyung wasn't attached to any IV saline, it was easier to get him out of the room, without any hustle. He helps Taehyung to get out of the room without disturbing Jungkook. 

*

Jimin tries to establish a normal conversation when internally he was in dilemma of not being a good friend. 

"How's Han Soo?" Taehyung asks in a low voice as they walk in the hallway of the hospital. 

"S-She's... ahh... fine. She misses you." Taehyung smiles at the awkwardness he made his best friend to feel around him.

"Do... do you like this town?" Jimin asks. 

"Hmm" Taehyung nods. 

"Jimin, how much do you love me?" Taehyung asks with a smile. His weak steps never stopped and Jimin was a little scared of what might be going on inside Taehyung's head. The night when Taehyung was extremely suicidal and was dancing happily on the railings of the building still takes his breath away. He do not want Taehyung to return to those ideas again.

"Why do you ask?" Jimin tries not to freak out.

"I have a favour to ask." Taehyung was smiling. 

"Wh-what favour?"