Author's Welcoming

Hello fanfic readers, LGBTQ+ lovers and special people in this world, yes, that includes you, dear reader. Welcome to my garbage of a story idea.

I just wanted to say that this was a bit inspired by some things in EmberTheStorian Zero Gravity and my Zero Gravity as well, so... Yes, contains some spoilers for both of those (If interested, check out their account and mine for both interpretations)

I don't usually do this, but I decided that just to not get any confusions and etc, I might as well introduce you the characters and the ships of this book to make sure none of you accuse me of shipping a child and a demon, because that's not what this book is about.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(I forgot where I found this art, but this belongs to the person on the tag)

Killdip

Dipper Pines: Guardian of Balance, army soldier;

Kill Cipher: Dream demon, king of the demons.

Billdip

Dipper Pines: Thirteen/fourteen (in my story) year old good guy;

Bill Cipher: Fifteen year old ex bad guy;

This story will mostly focus on Killdip, will include invented characters by me and also involve another book of mine (Withheld Memories).

For this book, I only have two rules!

No offensive comments towards me, the story or anyone else.

Don't claim or steal this! If you want to do something based on this, it's alright! Just credit me for the original idea of this book.

With that being said, enjoy the story!