The Clown and a New Threat?

After a week, Pyra felt better. But the boys are acting a bit weird for some reason. Even Doc. Lets go back a bit shall we?

A week before after supply run...

"So you mean to tell me.....YOU MADE A FUCKING DEAL WITH THE CLOWN?!" Doc yelled at the three. He was clearly pissed.

"Doc please. It was either that or we all didn't come back. Deimos did the right thing to keep us alive. Not to mention, Hoffnar has information on Auditor. Not only that, Audry." Phobos explains.

Doc sighed. He knew this very well. They did what they had to survive and get back with the supplies. He wanted the Auditor info. But what and who is Audry? Doc looked to Phobos. "Who is Audry?"

The two boys looked at Phobos as well. They were just as curious.

Phobos sighs. "She was my right woman in arms. First she was just a scientist working under both Hoffnar and Christoff. Though her loyalty back then further blinded me. Making me keep going with my plans back then. But, how she became this, Auditor was her escort. He said she came from out of Nevada. A coworker gave her to him who gave her to me to work with. She had a lot of skills. Even killing. I was impressed. I don't know where she came from, but she could survive so well in the cold that she didn't even need clothing for winter. Though, she did keep a book. I don't know where it is now."

"Well we do know Audry made Pyra. But we don't know for what purpose." Doc informed.

"What what?!" Phobos was shocked. "That would explain her not having any more chest pains. The reason why...Pyra has them now. No...."

"You mean to tell me, SHE transfered her SOUL into Pyra?" Doc asked in consern and anger.

"Most likely but, I never thought such a thing! Other than myself from the first time I tryed to revive myself, but still! I didn't even order her to!" Phobos says in a panick.

"If thats so, then whatever information Tricky has, it might be the reason for Pyras existance. And if its something bad, well, hope we corrected it already. If not then we work towards it." Doc says.

End of small flash back

"Why are you all so nervous? Whats going on?" Pyra asked.

Deimos was the one who walked to her nervously. Hank sort of glared at him to do so. "Ya see, I uh...made a deal with a murderous clown involving you and Phobos."

"You....what?" Pyra was so confused.

"I made a deal with Tricky that once you were better, you and Phobos will spend time with him. We disscussed a location here in the city so you wont be far from H.Q. If anything happens, we will know." Deimos says. He's very worried about this.

Phobos goes behind her and places a hand on her head. "I will accompany you to the place. I will also protect you from Hoffnar if need be." He says to Pyra to reasure her that she is safe.

"Is...Tricky and Hoffnar the same person?" Pyra asked.

"Ineed. Though his real name is Hoffnar. I call him by his name. Though, most likely he will ask you to call him Tricky." Phobos explains.