Not your Nevada

Pyra's pov

I slowly come out from the allyway that I arrived from. That big Mag torturer agent looks very different. It towers over this city for sure. Life here is different too. I dont see many murder or....even wanted signs of Hank? I wonder what happened here?

I start walking down the streets. Trying to avoid being suspicuous. But that doesnt work out for me for three men suddenly surround me.

"Whats a cutie like you doin out here by yourself?" The big one asked. He had a pipe in hand.

"Heading home." I lied. Hoping he would buy it.

The male bellowed in laughter. "Really now? You have a man to go to town on there?"

What?! Did he just? Oh hell no. I glared at him as I growled. "I am going home. Now out of my way." I said calmly but also to make it clear that no mater what, he will not make me submit to him.

"Your gonna make me toots? I dont think you kno-GAH!" The man started to say before I kicked him strait in the balls.

The other two tried to grab me, but I grabbed the pipe from who I assume was their leader and knocked them out cold. Or so I thought as I see blood on the pipe and puddles where their heads were. I forgot I one shot enemies with a pipe.

The last male standing shivered and stayed on his knees. "W-who are you?"

"I warned you to get out of my way didnt I?" I turned and gave him a look of anger but also 'Dont fuck with me' vibes.

He shook in fear as his eyes were wide. Cowering down to me. I think he pissed his pants for the smell came off of him.

Then I felt like someone was behind me. I turned and sure enough. Wait. Is that....

Sheriff?

Sheriff's pov

This woman just smacked these two men with one swing of that pipe. I knew they were dead when I saw the pools of blood. I dont know how she knew I was behind her with my gun at her, but she turned to me before I got too close. I was expecting a crazed look like the paitents from the asylum. Instead, I was met with a shocked look, like she knew me? Doesnt matter. I have to do my job. I got a wife and kids to keep safe from these killers.

"Hands up and drop your weapon! Now!" I say as I keep my gun aimed at her.

She slowly bent down and dropped the pipe. Then she raised her hands up in defense. My men grabbed both her and the victim and we headed to the station.

After a bit with talking with the victim, guess he actually came clean. He was the one who pervoked her. He also was begging for his life. Well, my turn to talk to the lady.

I go to the interigation room. Once i shut the door and sit in the chair in front of her, I began my questioning.

"So. Care to explain what I just saw?" I question.

"I was just walking home, til him and his other two men stopped me. Tried to convince me to go with them to have 'Fun' with me. He wouldnt let me go so I kicked him in the balls. The other two tried to grab me but I grabbed the pipe and hit them away from me. My intention was to knock them out, not kill them. I forgot how skilled I was with melee weapons. Especially pipes. I'm sorry for causing trouble. Do what you need." The woman said.