Chapter 16

Moon's POV

   She is unhinged. How can anybody have that kind of stamina and strength over someone practically double the size of her?!

   I immediately covered Riley's eyes because we're starting to see blood on the dude's face! No one dared to come in between the fight because they look too scared to even get in the ring.

   "Pardon my rudeness, You're Imperial Majesty but it seems that the Madam is raging inside." Our head butler stated with concern spreading across his face.

  "No, Momma just hate men and you, Your Majesty." Riley shrugged.

I suddenly felt the guilt spreading across my chest again. "Your momma said that?" I quietly asked .

  "No. But I can tell just by how she's looking at you." I sighed hearing this  kid's observation and remember how helpless she was and how she used to be so fragile. Now I could tell that she's probably going to take her anger to her grave. I didn't know I was a selfish bastard till I realized that it was wrong for me to be clouded by my own desires knowing far well that she's feeling like this towards me right now.

    I don't know if she even felt satisfied when we did it. All these thoughts made me frustratingly rub face. I'm f*cking crazy. 

"We need to put a stop to it before we lose a platoon member." Looking back, it seems that Amira didn't spare the guy and continuously strike him.

  I can't bear to watch Riley see her mother going hulk on a man she doesn't even know.

"You! Entertain Riley. Maybe she likes to play with Marta so assist her." I demanded one of the maids in which they immediately obliged. "Can I visit to play with you later, Your Majesty?" Riley asked while fidgeting her fingers.

  "Of coarse, my love." I smiled before kissing her forehead.

   I left my chair and marched my way towards the ring. "Stop" I yelled with authority. All of the knights froze and immediately create a row to salute upon my presence. Though the sight didn't satisfy me and walked pass them to where the man is groaning and holding unto his life.

AMIRA'S POV

    I smiled in satisfaction seeing blood pooling down his nose and mouth as I hit him non-stop. The anger was still there. After what he said to me, the h*ll would I let him come out of this f*cking ring alive.

  "I heard you were a concubine participant before so I'm sure you had some intimate lessons before. How about you do me a favor and warm me up tonight if I win?" He whispered.

  But when I was on my final blow to finish him off, It felt like I was lifted off in the air and immediately over someone's shoulder.

   "Let go! I'm not done yet!"

  "I told you to stop, Nahmer." She spoke. Recognizing the raven hair and undeniably smooth voice, I knew I had to get out of her grip.

  "Let go of me! Let go!" I screamed and wiggled out of her grip as she casually walked pass the field. "No. You are about to kill my knight. Calm down. " She said as she made me sit on the stairs.

"Can't you see, that's because I am trying to kill him!" I shrieked.

  "We need to talk." I crossed my arms over my chest the moment she demanded me again. She took a moment to take a deep breath before kneeling in front of me.

   "What the f*ck was going on out there? Why do you wanna kill him?" I know she wanted to ask me as calmly as she should.

  "Oh you really wanna hear it, Your Majesty? It might actually amuse you." I sarcastically laughed and shook my head.