you're busy

It has been a busy week for you, and you are still today because you just got to work again after a long vacation.

~~~

🐰 (left)
Y/N (right)
___

10:28 am

Good morning, love💙
I just woke up

10:34 am

Are you awake?

Oh goood morning 💙
sorry my phone was charging

It's fine
Have you eaten already?

yeah just a bit
i don't have much time to eat big

You look busssyy
Can I come over?

you have shift right?

Yes but it's after lunch
Let's eat lunch togetheeerr

i would love that ☺️
come over anytime you want
i'll just be here

~~~

Your girlfriend went outside to buy both of your lunch to eat together at your place.

"I'm here!" Nayeon opened the door while showing you the foods she bought.

You were too focused on your work but you gave her a smile while continuing what you were doing. "Glad you came here safe."

"You can do that later after eating, come on or else i will be consuming yours." She said while pretending to grab your food from the table.

"Go on, i'm not yet that hungry. " You chuckled.

"Are you serious? You've been seating there for almost 4 hours. I messaged you after I woke up, you said you were doing that. I already bought our lunch and you're- "She crossed her arms over her chest.

"I will, I will bunny. But i'll do that later." You laughed.

"No, you're eating." Nayeon stood in front of you while holding your food.

"Hold on-"

"Eat." She sat beside you while handing your food to you. "Put that thing down."

Nayeon stole the tablet away from you, putting them on the table. You just sighed in defeat, knowing you had no choice.

"You know this has a finishing date that is today, right?" You said.

"I know but you can't skip a single meal, okay? Come on, let's eat first." She placed her palm on your cheek for a second then went back to the table to prepare the foods on the table.

With that simple thing she did, you were touched by the thought that she really cares for you. You finally stood up from the couch you were seating for hours and sat in front of her.

"Thank you, Nay. I really appreciate you coming here even though you're also busy with your work." You held her hand while she's still taking the foods out the plastic.

"Anything for my love." She caressed your hand and gave you a warm smile.

After that, both of you enjoyed the meal you shared together. You did not worry about your work anymore as your girlfriend's presence helped you minimize the anxiousness.

"Can I help you with that?" Nayeon pointed at the work you are doing on your tablet.

"Yes you can, but i'm not allowing you." You chuckled.

"I want to help you! Please." She whined.

"I know but it would be better for me if you'll just relax there. I'm almost done, it's okay." You smiled.

"K." She sighed while pouting. It made you laugh as you continued doing what you were doing but minutes later, she called your attention again. "Hey,"

"Hmm?" You diverted your attention to her.

"I love you." Nayeon looked deeply into your eyes.

"..I love you too."

You found it so adorable how it could be so random when she'll suddenly tell you that she loves you out of nowhere.

<3