Christmas slow dance

this is a holiday special chapter for you all. Merry Christmas everyone!🎄🎅🏻
________

"Can we go to my room for a moment?" Nayeon asked her parents.

"Oh sure honey, enjoy your exchange gift!" Her mother smiled.

"Take you time, sweeties." Her father nodded.

"Enjoy as well." You said while getting your gift for Nayeon below the table.

Nayeon quickly pulled your hand leading you to her room. When you got inside, she excitingly handed you her gift.

"Open it~" She showed her bunny teeth while grinning.

"Wow wow, what's this?" You opened the gift curiously.

It surprised you when you saw a ticket of your favorite singer's concert on new year's eve.

"Merry Christmas, baby." She gave you a little kiss on the tip of your nose.

"H-Hold on. Are you serious?" You asked.

"Did you like it?" She blinked as she was waiting for your response.

"Of course, i love it so much. Thank you very much nabooong~" You hugged her tightly and gave her your gift afterwards. "My turn."

Nayeon opened your gift with a big smile on her face.

"No w-way." She covered her mouth in surprise after seeing a vinyl record as your gift.

"Of course you can't play that without.." You pointed the vinyl player beside her little Christmas tree after turning on the tree lights.

"..Love?" She looked at you while pouting then jumped to your neck for a big hug.

"I hope you liked it." You smiled.

"I love it! I always wanted them.." She jumped like a little kid.

"Thank you so much." She sat in front of you while sitting on the bed.

"Merry Christmas," You kissed her forehead. "Come on, take a listen to it."

Nayeon immediately stood up to set her vinyl record to her player. She was surprised when you suddenly asked her.

"May I have this dance?" You offered your palm for a dance with Nayeon.

You noticed her blush just like the first time you asked her this question. She puts her arms around your neck as soon as you both heard the music starts playing. Your bodies swayed to the slow sweet melody, laying your foreheads to each other's while closing your eyes to dance the night away.

🎄