Arlo Morgenstern

Aʀʟᴏ Cᴀsᴛɪᴇʟ Yᴠᴇᴛᴛᴇ Mᴏʀɢᴇɴsᴛᴇʀɴ

Tʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇss
A.K.A
Cʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴄ Gʀᴇᴍʟɪɴ #1

Arlo is the child of Valentine Morgenstern and Tera Ambrose White, half sister to Clary Fairchild and Jonathan Morgenstern. She was known for being the "sunshine" of the institute because of her personality. Arlo preferably goes by the name Jaila White or Arlo White to hide the fact that she is Valentine's daughter but it doesn't really help at all.

"Speaking of Cockroaches, where was your ass at when they was trying to jump me."

"I was fixing me some noodles....."

"...."

"...."

"Do you mean to tell me...that while I was getting jumped on brawl. You was eating your nasty dry ass noodles because we all know you can't cook."

"Fuck you Jaila."

"No thank you, I'm not into your kind."

"My kind?"

"A monkey."

"I-...you a monkey too."

"Well, nooow can I set her on fire?"

"No."

"No."

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
💗
Like I wrote in the description this Story inspired by MaLeCmIkAeLsOn66767  and kelseynator17 please go check out their books, they're amazing and very talented. I also got some ideas from MaLeCmIkAeLsOn66767 as well, but I did change it up a bit. The two of them and many more gave me the actual courage to write this, so I am very grateful for those wonderful people💗.
Yes, this is an insert, I'm sorry😭
There are original characters that I have scripted in my shifting script. (Ex: James, Brianna, Kia, Etc.)
💗
————————————————————————————————————————————
♥️
The relationships
♥️
——————————-
Magnus Bane x Alexander Lightwood x Arlo White-Morgenstern( SI - OC )

James Lovetts (OC ) x Maia Roberts

Clary Fairchild-Morgenstern x Jace herondale-Lightwood-Morgenstern-Wayland

Isabelle Lightwood x Simon Lewis

Brianna x Raphael Santiago

Gem ( OC ) x Brian ( OC )

Marsye Lightwood x Lucian Garroway - Lucian Graymark

Kyrie ( OC ) x Meliorn

Tera White ( OC ) x Mavis Farrington ( OC )

Kia x Lydia Branson