Reflection

As this year is coming to an end I wanted to look back on the ups and downs. I had many losses this year. I lost my grandfather, we lost our queen, I lost some friends. I even lost my self-confidence. But I have gained so much more. I have gained friends, my first pet, love, happiness. But the main tragedy will stay with me. My 9 month year old puppy sadly passed away. In 4 days, it would have been his first birthday. I want to remember him. For the good times and the times when I cried to him. The times I cried about him. He was there for me. As were many other people in my life. I was teased. I still am. But I have allies. Those who stand up for me when I can no longer. Those to carry me across the finish line. I want you guys to do the same. You don't have to share. Just think to yourself; "what am I grateful for? Who has helped me get to where I am today?" then if you can thank them in some way. Repay their kindness. Even if you do a kind act, even for someone completely different. I know this is short but I really want you guys to think about it. I'm going to post this on every one of my stories. Also, I know this is something that people wonder and I think I have an answer; what is the meaning of life? The meaning of life is to make sure others get to live it. Even if that means giving something up for them. Make sure that everyone's lives are the best that they can possibly be.

-mini Hermes