Intro

One day the Omaticaya clan was out hunting with their leader Eytukan it was supposed to be a normal hunting trip like always, but this day something had felt off the sky people had arrived a couple days ago. Which had everyone on edge because they didn't know if the sky people should be trusted or not, Eytukan was going to do anything to keep his family and clan alive and well. The hunters need some time away from all the trouble going on, at home and get a break.

Hunter " it seems like the whole jungle is very quite"

Eytukan " yes something is off"

Ateyo " the hunt has been low all because of those sky people have come here and ruined everything"

Hunter " ateyo you all nit raise you voice to our leader"

Eytukhan " hush all of you" Eytukan had heard something that had gotten his attention he had followed the sound that he soon could tell were na'vi baby cries.

Hunter " what do we do ..."

Eytukan " stay here I will go see" the hunter wanted to come but said as they had been told, soon Eytukan had followed the baby cries and soon saw some wood spirts floating in the air. Around the na'vi baby on the ground, eytukan had made his way over to the baby who cries had soon died down.

Eytukan " why are you out here alone little one" Eytukan had picked up the baby na'vi female and she had smiled at him, he still had many questions about why the girl was out here alone. He soon return to his hunter carrying the chid, none of them questioned him as they head back to home tree with the little one.

Ateyo " what are we going to do about her, what if she family comes looking for her"

Eytukan " she an innocent child we can't leave her alone" eytukan went to find his mate who might have been with the healers at the moment.

Mo'at " I dear I see you"

Eytukan " I see you my love I have found something on my hunt"

Mo'at " what have you found ... aww a little one did she get misplaced by someone"

Eytukan " I don't know I found her alone out there crying but when, the wood spirts had gotten close to her she stopped crying"

Mo'at " she so smaller ... she not like the rest her age why were you alone little one, and she not like any other Navi baby I have seen" as the couple got a better look at the girl they saw she born with finger fivers and toes, along with hair above her eyes. Many might call her a dream walker or demon base on her looks.the little na'vi baby had smiled at Mo'at winning the women heart as well.

Mo'at " eywa has blessed you little one you have found a new clan, and family she will become our third daughter" moat was going to accept this child no matter what she look like she was her daughter, from her on today.

Eytukan " I had a feeling you will say that so what do we name her"

mo'at " so what are we going to name her anyways"

Eytukhan " y/n will be here name"

Mo'at " welcome y/n te Tskaha mo'at" ite"

Eytuzhan " now come on lets show her off to the her sisters they will love to meet her" even due luru had been the adopted daughter of the Eytukan and Mo'at seen was outcast by some around her, because of her color and size. She had lived up to her name but she was different and her family could tell she had wondering sprit, and that times she will wonder off to random parts of the forest without know how she got there. It seemed lie she was closer to eywq then everyone had thought and she had kindhearted and wanted to understand the sky people who had come. She was still sene was some fragile, and need to be protected by her family and friends.