Chapter 2

The group soon entered the home tree and soon a big crowd at formed looking at dream walker and when luru thought she had two overprotective na'vi on her tail she was dead wrong. Tsu'tey was already speaking with eytukan about the dream walker that had been caught with his daughter. You are standing in the front with your sister and you could feel your father's eyes on you and it was easy to say there could be trouble. The whole clan had gather around to get a look, at the dream walker that had caught and brought before tbem. The warriors were only standing a few feet away from Jake sully, as families were away still looking at the stranger that came.

Y/n " father i see you"

Neytiri " father I see you" Eytukan had walked towards Jake and walked around the Jake and soon looked at Neytiri.

Eytukan " why did you bring him here" eytukuhan was checking out his youngest child seeing how neytiri and tsutey were being overprotective of her, even some of tsutey warriors were keeping Jake away from luru.

Neytiri " I was going to kill him but I saw a sign from eywa with y/n"

Eytukan " I said no dream walkers will com here his smells fills up my noise"

Jake " what he saying"

Y/n " our father he deciding on if he wants to you"

Jake " hello sir" you had pulled Jake back trying to stop something bad from happening but you soon moved a few steps away by some other warrior who had become overprotective of you.

??? " step back"

Neytiri " that mother she speak with eywa"

Mo'at " what are you called"

Jake " Jake Sully"

Mo'at " why are you here"

Jake " I came to learn"

Mo'at " we have tried to teach sky people before you cant fill up a cup that already full"

Jake " my cup is not full ask grace"

Y/n " ......"

Mo'at " what are you"

Jake " I'm a marine ... a warrior from the jarhead clan"

Tsu'tey " a warrior I could kill him easy" Tsu'tey was about attack Jake but you had stopped him grabbing his arm and making him stop. Tsu'tey will do anything you for you so right now he was backing down but will deal with, the unwanted guest later.

Y/n " father he is a warrior he helped me fight off viper wolves, he has the making of a warrior" eytuhkan had looked at his youngest daughter, always speaking up for others and helping them prove themselves to others.

Eytukan " this is the first warrior dream walker we have seen .... We will need to learn more about him"

Mo'at " my daughter you will teach him our way to speak and walk as we do"

Neytiri " why me ? That not fair"

Y/n " I will teach him" everyone was looking at luru had her hand rinse but soon put her hand down her she tone had changed, about the whole matter

Mo'at " it has been settled learn well jack sully and we will see if your insanity can be cured"

Later that night

Tsu'tey " why were you out alone with that demon"

Y/n " his name is Jake and I don't remember I was picking fruit and I felt eywa calling me, and I soon ended up wondering off"

Eytukan " my daughter you should be careful around him" Eyuthan had soon sat down with the two along with moat, the couple could hear their daughter defending Jake sully from Tsu'tey.

Y/n " father he is harmless and I think he means good"

Eythuan " still  don't let your guard down hs is still one of the sky people"

Tsu'tey " if Neytiri dose not hurt him"

Y/n " tsu'tey be nice we can learn from his as well" soon Neytiri had shown up with Jake and he seemed to be making a fool of himself, until Neytiri came to save him.

Jake " hello"

Y/n " hello"

Jake " what is your name I haven't got it yet"

Y/n " well I'm ... aww sister" Neytiri had kicked you telling her in short way to move away from Jake as she soon had take her sister old sit.

Y/n " my name is ...."

Eyuthan " eat your dinner daughter it almost time for bed" you  gave up and ate your dinner uiu just wanted to have a conversation with Jake and learn about the sky people. It look like that was not happening. Jake could see once again that you  looked different from her family she was different sizes and blue skin tone from them. He wanted to keep on talking with her but felt like, or her family along with everyone else but it seem like they will show him his heart first.

Y/n " do you think the Jake will learn our ways tsu'tey" you and tsutey seemed to have this daily night route where the two will talk with each other, before bed and update one other on what has happened in the tribe that day.

Tsu'tey " no he will meet Neytiri rage before he become one of us"

Y/n " well I think eywa on his side and he will become a member of the clan"

Tsu'tey " we will see about that shouldn't you be in bed now"

Y/n " oh come on I can head off to bed when I want and wish, I'm not a child I want to stay up and talk more"

Tsu'tey " we can talk in the morning I and my warriors have portal in the morning"

Y/n " then I will see you later on tomorrow" tsu'ety and you were very close together when there was a loud bang, the pair had turned around to see some of tsu'tey warriors standing there.

Y/n " good night tsu'tey and good night guys"

Tsu'tey " night y/n" you had heard some of the boys making some jokes about the whole situation and he could hear tsu'tey scolding them making you laugh, you laying in the hammock when her sister and Jake had walked passed. She smiled at them and soon had went to bed her dreams had always been weird at times, and they seem to be a gift from eywa but she couldn't tell what the dreams were telling at times.