~1~ All calm.

POV: narrator   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At  Octo Valley in a small cottage,

The Miko's Lived in peace with the father, Vikso and the mother Mies. And their little children Vasko and Slit.  Vasko was 2 years younger than the 14 year old Slit. ''Vask! Slit! Its time for dinner!'' Mies calmly yelled. 

The two ran downstairs fast because of their special run speed up shoes Visko got for their birthdays.

''Mom! are we having Crab Crusts for dinner?'' Vasko said delightened. Mies nodded as Visko came home from engineering. He immediately ran upstairs and came back and left with a briefcase. ''Bye hon-'' He slammed the door and left.

After they went to sleep, Vasko woke up Slit and snuck out the house to look for their dad.

''Should we be out this late?''  asked Slit.  ''Yeah! Dad needs to come home!''Answered Vasko. As they walked to a very big and far shed which is very beautifully decorated.

As they get closer they see Visko kissing another woman.

The woman looks at the window in shock and points. ''Oh shi-'' Slit ducks and covers Vasko's mouth. When Visko looks at the window, they were gone. ''Lets dance.'' The woman says as she puts on Tide goes out.

Vasko pulls Slit away and runs back to the cottage.

That night. They both gushed their tears and fell asleep.

The next day, Mies Turns on Octo Valley news, Where Dirh and Dragon host the News channel. ''Hello and welcome to the Octo Valley NEWS BASIS! Today our top news is that In the northern area of octo valley, a mysterious creature that does NOT look like an octoling thats for sure! Also, They stole the power sources to the lights in the valley! Buy candles before they are gone!''

Mies Gasps and cuts off the tv. ''Dont worry about that my children!'' About that time the father, Visko comes back wiping something red off his face. He goes immediately upstairs and goes to sleep.

''Whats his problem?'' Vasko asked, lyingly.   ''Hey mom! Lets follow dad tonight!''Said Vasko again.. Mies nods and waits till Visko leaves and follows him to the shed again.

''Hey honey~ where were you today.....''Said the woman.   ''I have been working all day Rays.''

Mies Yanked the door open and exposes them both. ''YOU HAVE BEEN CHEATING ON ME!!!!!''

''Honey its not what it looks like!!'' Yelled Visko. Mies Slaps him and apologises to Rays.

''Im so sorry Maam! i didnt know he was married!'' Rays discusses. Mies shakes Rays hand and drags Visko's hand back to the cottage.

''MR!! ARE YOU INSANE? WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 19 YEARS AND HAD 2 CHILDREN! THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?'' Mies yells frantically.

Visko begs on his knees ''Please forgive me baby. im sorry for wha-''

''Get out.''  Mies said. ''What?''exclaimed Visko ''get out my HOUSE NOW!!! i am getting divorce papers. PACK YOUR BAGS YOU HAG!!''

Visko runs and packs his luggage quickly. 

While that happened Vasko cried her eyes out as Slit tried to comfort her.

All night Vasko slept with Slit to comfort her.

The next morning the cottage felt... Different. There were no newspapers on the table, no coffee waiting for Dad, and there were piles of papers featuring custodies, and divorce papers.

Slit cut on the tv and was suprised to see their dad was held captive for cheating after 10 years of being married.  Soon enough, they were living in an apartment in the upcoming weeks. Vasko and Slit got enrolled for the octarian army as starters or quote on quote, Rookies for Octavio's  wasabi unit. but Vasko got assigned to the octarian unit. Slit was afraid she would get splatted!

Slit was harvesting wasabi in the unit inside the tower where they worked. They heard the next group be released to level 6. As they announced the names: Solare, Valar,Kolvive,Vasko. 

Slit gasps and is glad she is battling for the greater good.

Seven hours later, after they both return to the apartment. Slits coworkers suprised her for her Birthday! 

They had a great time before they fell asleep from their lack of energy.

The next day it was their break because another weird specimen stole another power source and had to fix the tower.

So they traveled to the Deepsea Flow Club and Go. The most hottest club in the valley. 

They had the most fun in their life! They also met a Nice girl named Marina Ida.

''Hello! My name is Marina. Wanna be friends?'' Slit and Vas nodded their heads in delightment. 

Later, they fell asleep Vasko had to drag Slit and went home early before it got too crazy.

She were as tired as a sloth!

It as nice to have a bit of fun in a while.

In the other months Mies got a girlfriend named Giffan.

Slit didnt like her much but, Vasko was her bff so.... they dont really care because 

Vasko likes her.

Soon enough she developed trust issues.