~2~ Love and disaster.

POV:Narrator again Age: 21

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slit just moved to Inkopolis plaza for a spy mission. She came just in time with her coworkers Marina and Dedf1sh. They successfully place the shades on callies face and brainwashes her. Soon enough Agent 4 (Agnes) comes and ruins the studio but plays a beautiful melody called

Calamari Inkantation.

Everyone started cheering and screaming in excitement. Octavio and Lovie (his wife) were devastated their army was brainwashed from the Inkantation. When she escaped the Valley, Everyone in Inkopolis square threatening her to leave or they shoot. But this girl named Ambern.

''Hey! Leave Her alone! First impressions and this is what she gets?'' she spoke

''Hey! Leave Her alone! First impressions and this is what she gets?'' she spoke. Slit was blushing alot. She was literally turning red from looking at her. ''She can stay at my place for the time being.'' she explained.  When they got to her apartment, it was as big as a mansion!

Ambern showed her  room so they can get settled. ''This girl is so pretty! Its an honor to be living with her!'' Slit thought. As she changes clothes, she keeps thinking about ambern it made her faint before she put on her shirt.

When Ambern walked in to check on her, all she saw was a octoling laid out on the floor with a bra and shorts on. She blushed and slammed the door. She was so red she had to wash her face.

When Slit wakes up she finishes getting dressed and talks to Ambern, she asks ''Are you single?'' She nods and shoves ambern in her bedroom, locks the door and kisses her.

Ambern felt so alive! she never felt so loved in ever. ''Can we do that longer?'' asked Ambern as she stuttered. Slit nods and continues until they're tired. 

FEW MONTHS LATER!!

------------------------------------------------------

Slit wakes up while cuddling Ambern. she gets up, turns on the news and watches tv.

''Welcome to Inkopolis news! I am Marina and my Girlfriend Pearl!  Today we have big news! Octarians are escaping because of the Squid Sisters song, Calamari Inkantation. Sadly, some Octarians are taking this opportunity to invade. Some have gone missing in some dark alley..."

Thats it! 

Dont get cooked, stay off the hook!'' 

''That was weird...  oh well. AMBERN!!!! I MADE FOOD!!!'' Yelled Slit. Ambern wakes up and walks down the stairs from their room. she sits at the table and cuts on the squid sisters concert.

The crowd was cheering with excitement as Callie and Marie stepped on the stage. the music started playing city of colour until.. BOOM! someone set a bomb on the ground in the concert. ''Everyone calm down!'' said Callie. ''Get out in a calm and orderly manner!'' cried Marie. 

''AHH THERE'S A FIRE!!'' screamed a lady. Everyone was freaking out because there was a small fire on the stage. Callie and Marie got pulled to the back of the stage to be sent out to their tour bus. The news cut on after that, ''Hello Inkopolis Square. Its Marina to give you tragic news. There was a bombing at the Squid sisters concert. Lets get insight from the band themselves.'' the television explained.  ''It was a disaster! i was scared we were going to die!''Cried callie.

''Everyone! If any of your friends had plans to come, dont be fashionably late!'' Wailed Marie. Everyone heard a splatterscope splat someone and their ink got everywhere. ''AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH CALL THE AMBULANCE!!'' Ambern cut off the tv. ''So whats for breakfast?'' asked Ambern.

''Eggs and bacon as always.'' Discussed Slit. ''I have to go print some papers with Spyke.'' She said as she put on a coat and boots. She waved goodbye with papers in her hand. She was walking to the alley where Spyke was and gave him the papers. ''Thanks alot mate.'' he sad subtly. She walked further and further into the alley until she found a subway. ''Finally i need a soda from a ven-'' She slipped inside and fell on her face. when she woke up, Cuttlefish found her and they got on good terms to look for Agent 3 (Charlotte).