2

I'm a mage and a high school student, that's all you need to know about me. I put crazy spells on people, either to get revenge or just for fun :). Mostly just for fun.

Anyways, I have been in love with stomachs for years now, but everyone thinks it's weird, I just want someone who gets me.

But then again, I don't blame them, my fantasies are... Strange in a way.
I just wanna starve someone, there I said it. I just wanna starve them, touch thier tummy and teese them. I mean, I  would want the same thing done to me. It would be so hot!

So I just decided one day, why not just use a love or mind control spell to let me be in my fantasies for once in my life! But I can't make it too obvious that I have someone just sitting in my basement and that I probably manipulated someone. I gotta cover my tracks.

When I came into school, I looked for my crush instantly, I had brought everything I needed, tranquilizer darts, rope, instrument case, tape, I BROUGHT EVERYTHING, IM NOT GONNA WASTE THIS CHANCE.

I couldn't find them so I just went to their locker and slipped a note telling them to meet me after school, hid near the corner and waited.

I saw them open their locker and open it, yes! I'm sure they are going to come, I threatened to drag him anyway, since I knew their address
----------------------------
It was over, school was done, now time to meet them and do the deed that I have been waiting for FOREVER!

I see them, they are arriving I walk up to them and just stare

"Hey so? Why am I here-"

I push them to the ground and stab them with the tranquilizer dart, tied him with rope and shoved him in the music box.

I brought him back to my basement and tie them on a chair, now I just have to wait.

Oh my god I can't believe this is becoming true! Now all I have to do is put in the love spell before they wake up. So they will be obsessed with me and do what I say without question.
----------------------------
It took a while, but I did it! Now I just gotta wake them up and see if it worked. I wonder if I can make a hunger spell with it.

I have attempted to wake them up but  it hasn't worked, I guess I just gotta wait
----------------------------
THEY WOKE UP! ok now for the moment of truth. They look at me in the eyes, wow they so cute and adorable.
"Hello my dear royalty~"
OH MY GOD THEY SOUNDED SO SEXY!! ok remember the plan
"Hey there my sweet one! Ok I have a request for you my dear."
"Go on my commander~"
I'm trying my best not to give in. I sit on they're lap holding they're chin.
"I command you to starve for me for 1 week and allow me to hear the growls and touch your stomach"
"Why sure thing my supreme~"
----------------------------
YES THIS WORKED PERFECTLY!
now I have gotten what I wanted.
I kiss them and they kiss me back
Wow that was amazing. I untied them after that and we get to my bedroom since it was nighttime and we go to sleep.
----------------------------
Day 1:
I get up and prepare myself some breakfast, it was currently winter break so I didn't have to worry.
They were still asleep on the bed until they came in when I was done cooking.
"Good morning honey~"
"Morning babe"
I put my breakfast on the table, and my partner just watched me eat.

GROWL~ their stomach rumbled and it was hot, they put their hand over they're stomach.
"My bad dear, the food smelled delicious that it made me hungry a bit~"
"Oh, it's ok darling"
I looked outside and it was snowing.
"Hey babe"
"Yes~"
"I was thinking, we can go outside a play with the snow a bit"
"That sounds wonderful~!"

We went outside and we watched the snow. Until I heard something.
GROWLLLLL~ it was the sound of their stomach. They look slightly embarrassed.
We built a snow man and had a snowball fight, by the time we got inside it was time for lunch. I made my partner cook it, they didn't mind.
Once I had gotten my lunch, my partner standed right next to me whilst I ate it, I heard a bunch of stomach growls too.
Once I was I made them lay on the couch while I listened to thier poor hungry stomach
GRROOOOWWWLLLLLL~
"Wow~ that one hurt, you liked that one didn't you dear~"
"Yes! I loved it! Your tummy sounding so poor and hungry.. its so sexy~"
I moaned when I heard the loud growls, I touch their stomach, it was amazing.
Once I get up its nearly time for dinner, wow that took longer than I thought. I make my partner cook dinner again, I get the food, they stand right next to me and I hear thier growls, it's cute. We both get to bed and sleep, I'm very excited for tomorrow.
----------------------------
Fast forward to the end of the week.
----------------------------
I wake up at the last day my partners fast, they had already woken up and put breakfast on the table, how they are~
I can hear thier stomach growling and rumbling, it's amazing and so loud
GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRROOOOOOOWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLL~
I tell them to lay on the bed and wait for me after I'm done with breakfast.
They leave and once I'm done I come back into the room to listen to their brittle stomach
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL~
WOW THAT WAS LOUD
"Is my starving stomach sexy dear~"
"Very"
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL~
"So hungry~"
I massage and kiss thier belly.
"OH MY~ AH~~"
I feel my fingers on their ribs, on their soft stomach
"We should do this more often~"
"Agreed"

I look at their thin belly, their ribs, it's everything I've wanted.
Finally, I had my dreams come true after years.
And I don't think I would want it any different.
I did take a picture tho of their stomach
How amazingly thin that tiny belly is
The ribs are the best
When I can feel the stomach grumble and when I touch the ribs
It's the best

I did take a picture tho of their stomachHow amazingly thin that tiny belly isThe ribs are the bestWhen I can feel the stomach grumble and when I touch the ribsIt's the best

(Ngl this one is kinda weird but idc)