3

(this story was on a stomach growl video but the video was taken down, so I'm writing what I remember, and changing up the story a bit)

I was running late for work, I didn't have time to eat breakfast. I made it! Though, I almost got there late. Gotta be careful next time.
I take a seat at my desk and hear a small growl from my stomach. My boss comes over and says "get to work, I don't pay you to sit around". This is going to be a long hungry day.

It's lunch time, finally I get to munch on my lunch, my stomach is really begging for some food right now.
I look in my bag and I don't see my lunch. "What? Where is it? I could have sworn I packed it?" I can't find it anywhere! And I don't have anymore money to pay for restaurant food! This is bad! My stomach growls in disappointment.. GGGGRROOOWWLL~~
I hold my stomach in pain, I run to bathroom, locked it and looked in the mirror, my stomach was showing it's ribs! I rubbed my starving stomach gently, rubbing my hands against my loudly stomach and ribs. "Don't worry tummy, we will get food I promise" I had starved for 1 week before this, I wanted to end today but I guess not.
I can feel the growls, I rubbed my stomach tiny for longer and went out the bathroom, back to my cubicle and started to work.

Ugh, my stomach is starting to growl longer and louder, I'm so embarrassed. Lots of people kept looking at me.
My boss then walks by again, I pray for my stomach not to growl, but if course it does.
GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRROOOOOOOWWWWWLLLLLL~

"Mm~~ oh." I tried my best to moan silently but failed,the growl felt good but my stomach was loud. My boss looked down at me and said "come with me" I went to his office, still holding my stomach.

We sat down and my boss asks, to lift my shirt. I'm extremely embarrassed but I do so anyway. I close my eyes and look down in embarrassment, but I felt something rubbing my stomach?

I open my eyes and my boss is rubbing my stomach! Im in shock and confused. He asked me to lay down on the floor so I did. He lifts my shirt and lays on my thin belly as he is rubbing it.
My stomach is growing like crazy, he looked like he was enjoying it. "Are you free for 14 days?" My boss asks
I then realized that for the next 14 days, I was gonna be his slave, not doing any work, but satisfying his fetish.

I would be asked to wear a bikini underneath my work uniform so when I come in to his office, I can just take off my clothes.

It feels weird, but at the same time, it's amusing. Not just the growls and pain, but the rubbing.

(This is how I somewhat remember it)