Jesy and Hikari Timeline

August 10, 2016: First Meeting

Jesy had gotten home from rehearsal from Little Mix's third tour. She was happy that their was three dates left because she really wanted a break from performing. She was about to walk inside when she heard someone singing. Jesy had thought she heard that voice before. Walking towards it, she was shocked to see one of the members of Blackpink, a new girl group who debuted two days ago.

She just gotten out of a relationship with her fiance but no one knows except her bandmates and their label but decided to wait announcing it. Jesy had a small crush on the youngest member and the only two who knew was her mother Janis and her bandmate Perrie. They would always tease her for it. Just then, Hikari turns around and is in shock to see Jesy Nelson of Little Mix. She would always watch them perform since they first got together.

Hikari always loved listening to Jesy's voice in the songs. She developed a crush on her and actually wanted to go out with her. Jesy looks at her and says, "Hello. Well I guess we already know who we are." Hikari laughs and nods saying, "I'm a huge fan of Little Mix! Especially you." Jesy smiles and says, "Why thank you. You want to come over to my house?" Hikari nods and says, "I would love that."

December 12, 2016: Confession

Today was the day that Jesy was going to confess to Hikari. The past four months, they have been hanging out and their feelings grew even more. They were currently having a sleepover with Perrie and Rose at Jesy's house and they were playing truth or dare. It was Rose's turn to pick. She said, "I pick Jesy. Truth or dare?" Jesy smirks and says, "You know that I'm going to pick dare!" Rose thinks for a minute and says, "Confess to your crush right now." 

Jesy then gets flustered and regrets picking dare. She takes a deep breath and says, "I have been having fun the past four months with a certain someone. "She then turns to Hikari. "I been in love with you every since we met. The more time we spent together, my feelings grew stronger and stronger for you. I want to be your girlfriend." Perrie smiles at her bandmate and thinking of a ship name for her. Hikari is shocked because her crush feels the same way as her and she just walks up to Jesy and pulls her in for a kiss. The other two squeal loudly and smile at them.

February 6, 2017: News Report

After rumors have been going on a few months, they're finally put to rest today. In a joint Instagram post, Little Mix stars Jesy Nelson and Perrie Edwards have new people in their lives as they're each dating someone.  

Jesy is in a relationship with Hikari Park and Perrie is in one with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. But it's not the first time their new loves have been in the spotlight. Alex is a Arsenal soccer player and Hikari is one of the five members of South Korean girl girl Blackpink. Perrie and Alex started dating in November of 2016 and Jesy and Hikari who are both bisexual started dating a month after in December.

The post showed the two new couples in front of the twinkling Eiffel Tower in Paris sharing a kiss. This is the second public relationship for both of the British singers. Jesy had split from her fiance and Rixton member Jake Roche in November 2016 and Perrie had split from fiance and former One Direction member Zayn Malik in August 2015. 

October 4, 2018: Laughs

Everyone is at the club tonight after getting a break from their hectic schedules. It's great as well because today is Leigh-Anne's 27th birthday and she has her family and friends beside her. Since it's the spookiest time of the month, it was a Halloween themed party. Jesy and Hikari had obviously gone for a couples costume.

The two had gone as My Hero Academia characters as they started watching the anime last year. Jesy went as Momo while Hikari went as Jirou as they think they belong together as a couple.