ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵

Phil checks his clock quickly. "Four fifty seven." "Thank you." "Why did you wanna know?" "I just wanted to know how many hours until closing time." "Alright, I should get going now. Chat gets fussy if we're now home around the time we usually are." "Alright, have a lovely evening!" "You too!"

I watch as he leaves before turning my attention to the others. Tommy is sitting near the corner with Tubbo, Jen and Ranboo; playing with Blue and Dream, Wilbur is talking with Stampy, and Squaishy and Amy were watering the plants and flowers and having fun.

"This is lovely." I walk behind the counter and pull out some papers; deciding to just make a small list of things I'll need to do tomorrow. I need to water the plants, leave the window open so some bees can pollinate the flowers and go over some orders. Nothing too difficult.

"Ooh, whatcha doin?" "Writing a to-do list for tomorrow." "But that's so boring! Come hang out with me and the teenagers! Oh, and your adorable companions." "Alright, alright." I stand up and others with Jen, smiling as I approach Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo with her.

"Mind if I join you guys?" "Not at all..!" I sit down and Blue practically prances towards me, wagging his tail and sticking his tounge out. "Awhh, someone's tuckered out." "He was chasing his tail for a good half hour before Jen went to get you."

I look at Ranboo humorously and chuckle. "Heh. Seems like something Blue would do. What was Dream doing?" "He was also chasing Blue's tail." "Oh my gosh, that's so cute!" "It was!" "Wait.. shh." "Don't shush me-!" "SHH." I listen for a moment, able to hear the sound of quiet chatter from the others and a button click before there's.. slight.. hissing!? Wait, that's the sound of lit TNT!

"Everybody get down, it's Felix!" "Wait w-" Me, Stampy, Squaishy, Jen and Amy get down. And before Wilbur can even inquire about what's happening, there's a hole in my wall and rising smoke. "Felix! There's a door, use it!" I stand up angrily and stomp over to him. The nerve of some people!

"Hahaha! Whoops! Anyways, Y/n, Me, council of water sheep and Sven were wondering if you have any-" "Fix my wall first before you ask for any melon seeds!" "Fine, fine.." The Swedish man picks up the blown up blocks, placing where they were and bringing the decor with him.

"Also, Destroyer says that the PvP arena will be done tomorrow. Now, can I get some melon seeds?" "Yeah, just use the door next time or I'll burn your house down. Did you even bring Sven?" "Yes! Unless.. SVEN! SVEENNNN!"

BORK BORK BORK!

"SVEN! EAT!" I watch as my friend starts giving his food to his buddy, feeding him until he's healed and happy. "I swear, you care about Sven more than you care about yourself and Jöergen." "Of course I do! Sven has the weight of the series on his shoulders!"

I sigh and ring him up. It's only four gold per seed pack, and he's buying.. twenty. Meanwhile while the newcomers were still a bit shocked, they were watching as me as I rung him up.

"That'll be.. eighty gold." "Alright! Here you go! Water Sheep blesses you!" I watch as he grabs his twenty bags of melon seeds and walks through the door; not even acknowledging the others.

"Rude!" "Nah, that's pewds for you. He does that every Friday, he must've run out already." "Why does he need the melon seeds?" "To plant, to feed Ikea bird, to trade.. he also sometimes throws them at Faegi." I crack my knuckles and put the gold away, saving quite a bit for Squaishy and Amy as they did help out today by watering plants.

650 Words. Thank you for reading, have a lovely day/night!