ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

"He says.. he says because he can.. and because you're the perfect soldier.." "I can barely tie my shoes, what do you mean!?" "He says to be quiet and to take a few steps forward.." "If I take ten steps forward, will you let him go..?" "He says perhaps." This will be risky. All I need to do is take a few steps.. I'll be fine. It's fine.

"Alright. But if I take an extra few steps, you have to let him go." "He says it's a deal.." I take a few steps forward and stop at the tenth. "Let him go and I'll keep walking. If you stay true to your word, I'll stay true to mine."

I watch as Stampy's ear twitches before the sword disappears. "And he gets to walk away." I hear a quiet groan before Stampy stumbles away from Hit The Target. "Alright.. now, I'll walk forward. But only if you don't try to harm anyone else. And you can't harm any of the animals here. Drop your weapons."

"..." "H- he says he can't do that unless you walk forward first." "Alright. I'll walk three steps forward and then you drop your weapons, okay? I don't wanna fight.." "He says it's a deal.. Y/n, I don't think you should-" "It's fine. I'll be fine." I take a two steps forward and wait. He doesn't drop his weapons.

"What are you waiting for?" "He.. he says to step forward more." "No. We had a deal. Drop all of your weapons. Your bow, arrows, sword and potions." "He says at least one more step.." "Fine!" I take one more step forward and he pulls out a few potions of healing, harming and invisibility; dropping them carefully on the floor before he takes out some more.

Invisibility, poison, water breathing weakness and speed. He holds them in his arm while dropping them one at a time. "And the weapons." He drops the rest of the bottles and drops a bow, sixty three arrows and an iron sword. "Good."

I take a few more steps forward before a bottle slams down onto the pavement beside me. Weakness. "Oh you edgy-"

And then there was black.

*Ranboo P.O.V.*

This can't be happening. This can't be. It can't be happening. he just passed out, what do we do!? "Be still.. he says to stay where we are and he'll leave." We wait for a bit before we hear the footsteps fade away. "He ran away. Get Y/n, I'll get the first-aid kit."

He ran away? What a coward. I swear, if I ever see his stupid face again I'll tear it right. In. Two.

Two hours later.

*Stampy P.O.V.*

I see Y/n stir a bit and pay a bit of attention to him. "What..?" "he's awake! Oh my gosh Y/n, we were so worried!" "Stampy..? You're alright..!" "Of course he is, you should be worried about yourself! You were hit with a potion of weakness! We thought you were dead until we checked your pulse!" "Sorry.."

I watch as he stands up from where she was sitting and Blue and Dream run to her. "Hey, be careful! We don't want you hurting yourself.." "I'm fine.. it's just a headache.." "Y/n, sit back down."

*Y/n P.O.V.*

I'm still tired.. maybe I'll grab some milk and get rid of the affects.. "I'm gonna go grab some food.. has anyone seen my satchell?" "No.." "Nope..!" "Alright." I look behind the counter and find my bag, picking it up and searching through it before taking out a cookie.