Chapter 2

~•~ Next day ~•~

Naruko and her partner, Himeko were arrived at the training ground. Naruko saw that Sakura clingy on Sasuke's arm as his face was scowl trying to pried off from Sakura while Tsunako was reading book leaning on the tree. Naruko only have five minutes before 8 am arrived. Naruko feel pity at Sasuke make her tell Himeko to help Sasuke which she did. Himeko had scared out of Sakura make her let Sasuke go which he feel relief before he saw Naruko stand next to him. "Are you okay, Sasuke?" Asked Naruko in concern tone make Sasuke blush. Sasuke seem happy that Naruko worry of him make him feel special to her.

"Y-Yeah, I do. I'm fine, Naruko." Said Sasuke calmly as he tried to calm himself. Naruko was nodded her head as she standing there with Sasuke while Himeko growl at Sakura who tried to get near with Sasuke. Sakura was glare dagger at Naruko who standing with Sasuke. "You demon! Please call your pet to stay away from me!" Yell Sakura in angry tone. Naruko was glare darkly at Sakura make her flinch. "Shut up, you bitch! Himeko have a right to growl at you who love to disturb Sasuke. If you try to get near with Sasuke, Himeko will not hesitate to hurt you. Understand, bitch?!" Said Naruko darkly make Sakura nodded her head as she step away from them especially Himeko.

Himeko seem satisfied that Sakura get away from Sasuke and Naruko. She was feel like her mission had completed. Two minutes later, Minako and Itachi were arrived. Naruko, Sasuke, Tsunako and Sakura were gathered together listening to their explanation of survival test. Minako told them to fight her and Itachi for getting three bells. Naruko was seem thinking of something as Minako start the fight which they going to hide. Naruko was thinking hard as she look at two sensei who standing there. She was analyzing situation and decided that she make a clone to attack them. Naruko need to test them so she will figure out about what a true in survival test.

As she expected, Minako and Itachi were so hard to defeated. 'I guess this test was not to test our strength. It was more than fight. Two jonin were highest level than mine, Sasuke and Tsunako. Sakura not included as she was the lowest level. What a weak girl. I guess that I have found what in this true test. Hmph, Minako-nee. You're so good to make us find out what this test. I will not going to lose this test. I have to asked Sasuke and Tsunako to work together with me. If I asked Sakura, she doesn't want to do it. More than she let us do all the job. Useless fangirl.' Thought Naruko as she scowl thinking about Sakura. Naruko then tell Himeko to find Sasuke and Tsunako to work together as a team without Sakura.

Timeskip

Naruko, Sasuke and Tsunako were finally did it as Naruko get bells from Minako by the help from Sasuke and Tsunako. Sakura had get out from her hiding place as she felt amaze looking them fight against Minako and Itachi. Even so, she was flinch when she saw Minako's glare at her. "Good job, Naruko, Sasuke, Tsunako. You three were did a great team. And you, Sakura. I'm so disappointed on you. Don't you deny it as Naruko going to asked you to work together with her but you declined her as you going to Sasuke. To tell you a truth, you're so useless in this team. You didn't want to work together because you thinking of yourself. Is that a pride you care about? You're care love more than ninja? I don't know how can you being a ninja if you care so much to be a fangirl of someone who not care about you, huh? Stop fantasy about Sasuke. And don't try to fight me, Sakura." Said Minako harsh at Sakura who already teared up hearing of Minako's word at her anyway.

No one seem care about Sakura as she was a useless fangirl. Sakura just looking down in a shame for humiliation from Minako. Itachi had calm her from speak harsh again. Sakura get a tied up on the pole as a punishment for not helping her teammates. Minako and Itachi were left as they warn them do not feed Sakura food. Naruko was sigh knowing her purpose even Naruko don't like Sakura. She decided to feed Sakura without Minako and Itachi know. Sakura was harsh refuse to eat as she hope that Sasuke feed her. Sasuke was reluctant to feed her when Minako and Itachi appeared in front of them. Naruko, Sasuke, Tsunako and Sakura were shouting that they're a team which they get pass by Minako and Itachi. Naruko and Sasuke were happy that they being a teammate as Tsunako also share a same feeling too. Sakura was relief that she get pass even she glare at Naruko who hugging Sasuke.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~•~ Sasuke's household ~•~

Team 7 were get invited a dinner by Sasuke and Itachi's mother for their celebration. Sasuke had wonder what Mikoto and Fugaku want to tell him with his teammates in dinner. Mikoto was smile sweetly at them as Mikoto seem more happy looking at Naruko. Mikoto was sure saw Minato and Kushina in herself. They were gathering at dining room. Naruko get sit next to Sasuke as he was in the last row seat. Tsunako was sit next to Naruko while next to her was Sakura. Minako had sit between Sasuke and Itachi. She seem ackward that she sit in between them even so she was a sensei like Itachi.

Mikoto was told them to have a dinner together before they have a conversation. Sakura was dreaming that she will be a part of Uchiha's family. Tsunako seem don't like Sakura who dreaming like that. The dinner was going well as they eat silently without any noise. After the dinner done, Naruko and Minako were helping Mikoto cleaning the dishes. Sakura had take Naruko's seat as she tried to make conversation with Sasuke but failed as Sasuke talked to Itachi. Fugaku was sigh at Sakura as he don't like her attitude. He will just let it go for once. Minako and Naruko were done as they going to their usual seat. Naruko was glare at Sakura told her to get out from her seat. Sakura tried to fight against Naruko but Mikoto was glare at Sakura make her scared as she left a seat letting Naruko sit next to Sasuke when she sit her usual seat.

Fugaku had look at his wife who just nodded her head make him sigh as he look at everyone especially Naruko and Sasuke. "Well, first I want to said congratulations to you four for being an official team. I was proud of you that you success whatever you do. I had nothing to said about that. I just want to tell an important to Sasuke and you, Naruko. Since you two already being a genin and have a team right now, it's time for me to tell you two." Said Fugaku as he look at Sasuke and Naruko. Sasuke and Naruko have a confuse on their face. "Important? What is it, father?" Asked Sasuke as he look at his father. Naruko was feel something that tell her that she will be tied with Uchiha. If what she think is true, then she have to accept it as she know that her fate already written.

"I hope you two get ready for this. Sasuke, Naruko, you two actually already been engaged since you born. When you both already genin and have a team, you two already official as a fiance. I have make a deal with your father who being my best friend since we're kids, Naruko. You two will get married when you're 16 years old. But of course we need to ask your decision. Naruko, you can decide to broke up your engagement when you 16 years old or accept Sasuke. It was your decision. If you accept Sasuke, we can proceed the marriage. Whatever your decision, you will wait until your age was 16 years old. I'm sorry, Sasuke, Naruko. Like I said to you, it was your decision. You can refuse him or accept him. We will respect your decision, Naruko, Sasuke." Said Fugaku as he look at them especially Naruko.

Sasuke was shock to learn that Naruko had being his fiance. He was feel joy inside him but then he felt worry of Naruko. He wonder if Naruko doesn't have feeling at him. He was glance at Naruko and blink a little as he saw Naruko's face was blushing. He can't help but feel blush too when he felt Naruko was adorable girl. Naruko can't saying anything when she find out that Sasuke was her fiance. She felt happy and will accept it. She know that was her fate with Sasuke. It was already decided when a fate connect them. "Yes, Fugaku-san. I was accept to be Sasuke's fiance." Said Naruko in polite manner make Fugaku and Mikoto smile at her. Naruko look at Sasuke as she want to hear his answer.

Before Sasuke speak, Sakura was shriek out as she learn that Naruko and Sasuke get engaged. She was feel unfair that Sasuke get taken by Naruko. She was glare at Naruko. "You demon! How dare you manipulate them to get their blessings make Sasuke-kun engaged with a demon like you! You're not supposed to be with Sasuke-kun! How dare you to accept this fucking engagement! Sasuke-kun won't accept you, demon!" Yell Sakura in anger tone. Sasuke feel rage at Sakura as he push Sakura make her fall down on the ground which shocking Sakura as she said "Sasuke-kun". His eyes were dark scaring Sakura out. "SHUT UP, YOU BITCH! I HAD NEVER BEEN YOURS AT A FIRST PLACE! WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDED OF MY LIFE, HUH? THIS IS MY DECISION! AND IT'S MY LIFE! NOT YOURS! FOR YOUR INFORMATION, NARUKO WAS NOT A DEMON BUT IT WAS YOU A DEMON BITCH! I'M AS UCHIHA SASUKE WILL ACCEPT UZUMAKI NARUKO AS MY FIANCE! AND I WILL NEVER BREAK OFF THIS ENGAGEMENT! YOU HEARD ME, HARUNO?!" Shout Sasuke in anger make Sakura crying out as her crush accept Naruko and not her. Sakura quickly leave Sasuke's household with a crying face. Naruko was shock at Sasuke's outburst make her sigh. And look at Sasuke make her smile.

'What a troublesome. Guess that Sasuke will be mine. Only mine.' - Naruko