Hawaii

'Can't help falling in love' playing in our ears, with you in my arms humming to the song, a perfect day indeed.
-Jeon Jungkook

After hours long flight, the couple finally reached Hawaii. The first thing they did was changing into shorts and the Hawaiian shirts full of colourful floral designs. After getting their bags unpacked, they got into the car which was taking them to the main reception area. The hotel was huge and they had their own villa, all thanks to their friend who arranged it for them, after all Jungkook was like his own little brother.

Taehyung's head was laying on the others lap, his body facing the window and legs on top of it. Jungkook's hand were lying on the others upper thighs while both of their eyes were looking outside at the scenery. Hawaii was so different from where they live, more trees, greenery and the windy air. It was also filled with tourist from different countries, some to take up the sun.

When the car came to stop, Taehyung stopped the music which was playing on his phone, plugging out his earplugs and removing one of the bud from Kook's ear. As soon as he got out he got embraced by someone.

"Jin Hyung, I missed you so much." He said hugging the other with the same affection.
"Don't you dare Hyung me. You both don't even have time to visit Hyung anymore."
Jungkook smiled and joined their hug too.
"Hyung, you've no idea how much I miss your muffins."

Kim Seokjin aka Jungkook's brother figure. He met the other when Jin opened a cafe nearby where he lived. Jungkook immediately fell in love with the blueberry muffins he made and became a regular at that place. They conversed and started getting to know each other. He always looked up to Jin Hyung for any brotherly advice and the other use to pamper him with free muffins.

When Jungkook actually fell in love with Taehyung, he used to bring him the other too to the cafe, it didn't take long for Jin to accept Taehyung and same for the brunette who shared the same brotherly bond with Jin. He sometimes treat them like kids pulling both of their ears just like he did now.

"Ouch, Hyung it pains."
"It should, Kook you barely bring Taehyung now for your dates and to meet Hyung."
"That's because we live far now Hyung, plus we really don't get that much time to go on dates."

That's true, eventually after starting their actual career they shifted to somewhere near to their workplace, which is quite far from the cafe Jin runs.
The other released their ears, both rubbing the pulled area.
"What do you mean you don't go on dates often? Tae, is he treating you right?"
Taehyung smiled at the others concern, "Yes Hyung, you know how he is."

Jin just rolled his eyes looking at the bunny grin who must be happy that his fiancé is taking his side.
"But you must take him on dates, look at Namjoon, he still takes me on dates even after so many years."

"That's because Namjoon Hyung doesn't want punishment from you." Jungkook said playfully to anger the other. It sure did work when Jin leaned forward to smack the others head.

After their small bickering they made their way in where other family members and friends of Jin and Namjoon were there.
"Taehyungshii!" called Jimin who was also invited being a distant relative of Namjoon. Taehyung waved him back and made his way over to him while Jungkook went to greet other people he knows through business or friends.

"Jiminshii, you made it."
"Yes, just came in last night."
"You are ready right?" Taehyung asked eyeing the other.
"Of course, we're going to Jin Hyung's party and Jungkook must go to Namjoon Hyung's, everything is planned."

"Perfect, here." Taehyung said taking two cocktail glasses from the bar table and handing one to the other.
"Are we starting already?" Jimin asked with curious eye but a hint of excitement in his voice.
"Damm right, we are." He said sipping on his drink showing his boxy smile.

Taehyung and Jimin have a full proof plan of enjoying the bachelorette to the fullest with drinking and dancing. They even got their outfits ready, black leather pants with shiny shirts which they plan on keeping unbuttoned. No, Jungkook doesn't know anything about it yet.

"Jungkookie, are you excited for the party?" The dimple faced man asked.
Jungkook replied with enthusiasm, "Of course, Namjoon Hyung I can't wait to get drunk, it's been so long." The other agreed and left saying 'Get ready on time'.

Namjoon and Jin were having bachelorette at different clubs of the hotel, yes both the party will most probably be similar with booze and strippers but there's no way Taehyung is attending a bachelorette with Jungkook, I mean it's a bachelorette, duh. And Jungkook, he doesn't want to see his brother, someone who he looks upto getting a lap dance from the stripper and tiny bit also because of the brunette.

It was in the evening when everyone got to their event places, Taehyung and Jungkook bid each other goodbye for the night to carry on with their plans.
When Taehyung entered the club, it was already filled with so many people. There was smell of alcohol lingering in the air or maybe it was him, he's not sure. Taehyung had one or two drink before the party to set the mood, he's not tipsy but maybe feeling a little light.

"Is Mary here?"
"Right by Jackson near the left corner." Jimin replied and Taehyung nodded.

They both started with the Tequila shots, getting another tray when Jin joined them. Right on time, the strippers came in, both boys and girls dressed in different outfits from policeman to a bunny.
"Didn't know Hyung had so many kinks?" Jimin asked eyeing the crowd who went wild after the new arrivals.

"Good for us, I think I'm also attracted to a certain bunny man." Taehyung was definitely tipsy now. Jimin just snickered muttering a low 'I think he resembles Jungkook' but the other didn't hear him as he was already on his way to his target.

No one knows what happened and how but Jimin heard Taehyung yell, which diverted his attention from the girl he was dancing with to Taehyung who was currently on the bar table with two strippers dancing along his sides.

He himself yelled out "Taehyung you rock!" and the other blabbered something back but both of them were too drunk to understand what the other was saying and in the same way they didn't remember the next thing that happened except for the blurry images and the stickiness from dancing surrounded by people.