chapter 1.5

"Ahhhh finally I'm in the library now I think we should hi-" I just got cut of AGAIN *sigh*

"Did you think you could run away from me!?,
You lowly human!"

'Ah, there he is'

"Now, if you don’t want to be roasted whole, give me those clothesー"

"Fugya!?, It hurts! What’s this string!?"

'Bro, what sound did you just made, and how?!?! '

???:"It’s not a string. It’s the whip of love!
Aah, I finally found you."

'aaaaand your here😒, your lucky your hot, also I always wonder why it was named love? When there's nothing about love in that!?,

"You’re this year’s new student, right?"

"Student? But I already graduated? " Mammon clearly lied well I guess he is OLD older than Lillia but unfortunately Crowley didn't listen😒

"That’s not good. To arbitrarily get out of the gate!
Plus, to have a familiar that you have not tamed yet is against the school rules"

*sigh* 'I guess I need to make him listened, but... What age am I gonna be? 🤨'

"Let me go~!
I’m not this kinda guy’s familiar!"

???:"Yes, yes, every rebellious familiar says that. Let’s be quiet for a while, shall we?Mmmgh, mmgh!"

"But he's not-"

???:"Really. It’s unheard of for new student to arbitrarily opening the door and coming out by themselves.
Sigh… how impatient are you?
Come, come, the opening ceremony has started long ago. Let’s go to the Mirror"

'Bit-😃'"Chamber ? "

???:"It’s the room where you woke up - the room with a lot of doors lining up.
Every student that enrolled into this room went through that door to come here.
Usually, students don’t wake up until we open the door with a special key, but…

"I think the flames blew away the lid"

???: It seems that in the end, the main culprit is this familiar.
If you brought him here, then look after him responsibly.
…Oh!
It wasn’t the time for a lengthy talk.
If we don’t quickly go, we’ll miss the opening ceremony.
Come, come, we’re going.

"Wait, but who are you?"

???: Oh?
Are you not fully conscious yet?
I wonder if, perhaps, your memories are in disorder because of the space transportation magic…
Oh well. It happens a lot, after all.

I will explain to you as we walk.
I am kind, after all.

In the Courtyard

???: Cough.
This is ‘Night Raven College’.
Its a place where magician with exceptional talents gather,

Twisted Wonderland’s most prestigious magician training academy.

And I am the headmaster supervising this academy under the board chairman, Dire Crowley

"Ohhhhhhh🤗🤩 Magician? that's sooo cool☺"Mammon:'ahhh....,ya.. I will never act like this again,this is so embarrassing that The Great Mammon is acting this way' Crowley:'...,I don't know why but I think "he's" so cute😍!!!'

'Hehehe🤭, soon they will be in MY harem, and because of my acting cuz I actually tried acting and of course they love my acting, I'm The Great Mammon after all😌, Mwuahahaha'(she knows 😔✊, she knows 😞✊)

"A-anyways" *cough* *cough*

Crowley: The only ones who could enroll to this school are  with those excellent qualities as a magician, the ones who have been approved by the 'Mirror of Darkness’.

The chosen ones are called into this academy through the 'door’, from all over the world.

In your place, too, surely a black carriage carrying a 'door’ came to pick you up

"I-i think there was a horse with a scary face…😟"

Crowley:"That black carriage is intended to pick up the new students chosen by the Mirror of Darkness."

"It is a special carriage carrying the door that leads to the academy."

"From time immemorial, it has been decided by conventional wisdom that carriages are used for pick-ups on special occassion, am I right?

"In other words, I was brought here by force by that carriage!?😣😨" 'Ya... I don't think I will ever act like this because The Great Mammon is NOT a coward 😌'

"N-no of course not😅"

Grim: Mggghーー! Mmgghーー!!

Crowley: Come, we’re going to the opening ceremony now.

697
Words
12-5-2022