chapter 1, start of the month

"Humans really love fighting, aren't they?" asked a girl with pink hair, "I hear screaming, lots of screaming. I see those people crawling on the ground, crying because of the pain, yet there is no one to blame for. because that's the nature of humans." she said, as she get on her black horse and summon the sythe. "now it's time for death to finish her job."

   a purple hair girl is sitting on one of the long chairs in the park, she keeps licking the ice cream with emotionless eyes. she then finished the ice cream as a god with brown hair slowly walks towards her. "you're late." the purple hair girl said, while the brown hair god sit next to her. "I'm not late, it's 3 p.m. , Helios is shining and people are working. So yea I didn't come late." said the brown hair god, proudly. "I said 3 a.m. , we're suppose to watch the stars together, and now the only star we can see is Helios." said the purple hair girl, as she pouted. "C'mon, we can see the stars every night, but not Helios, he shines only after 12 hours of darkness." the brown hair god said, "which is your time..." he said, he handed her another ice cream. "Moona." he said. Moona take the ice cream and start eating ice cream again, as she smiles. "you still remember my favorite flavor, y/n?" "how could I forget that? you eat that kind of ice cream everyday." y/n said

  "anyways, have you heard that kors is dead?" moona nodded, kors is a kind god, he helps humans to create tools and give them technologies. "human being, bunch of backstabbing creatures. told him not to give those nuke to humans. now they think they can challenge gods? nonsense." y/n said, as he cross his arms. moona mumbled, " calli said she found his soul, and his body near by. he's murdered, with thousands of spears went through his body." "jeez, that must be painful." y/n stood up from the chair, "but, that has nothing to do with us. we have a gate which is unbreakable, our power can easily destroy them, Heim"door" will take care of them." "you don't want to stop the war?" Moona said, she stood up and start walking next to y/n. "I'm not a hero, moona. even if I want to, I can't. I don't wanna end up like kors." he said, as they went out from the park and get into a white building.

    the meeting room is filled with Gods, the king of Gods sit in the middle and gods is sitting in form of circle

    the meeting room is filled with Gods, the king of Gods sit in the middle and gods is sitting in form of circle. "I believe that everyone who read the news knows that, our beloved kors are murdered by the hands of humans." the king stood up and start talking when he saw y/n and moona walked in. "Now that they have our attention, they said they would declare a war with us if we don't give them our powers. what do we do now?" "we should fight them!" "let them know our strength!"
"We'll kill them all!" the crowd start laughing and chatting about how to execute the humans, suddenly a voice make everyone silence. "we should stop the war." the king of Gods heard that, he smirked, "how are you intend to stop them then, y/n?" he said, as he turn around and look directly into y/n's eyes. "we will talk to them, I will make sure that the war won't begins, no one has to die, no war will start. let them know that we have mercy. we don't want Ragnarok to begin in our world, and unlike those north gods, we are not god of wars, we should be peaceful, nice, intelligence and civilized. or maybe...." he look at the crowd, the gods, "....we're just like those monkeys who only knows how to fight?" he said, as the gods seems angry and feel ashamed for what they thought. the king of Gods stand up, he walk towards y/n. "a month. you will have a month to try and stop the war. but if you didn't succeed..." "if I didn't succeed, the war will begin. I will fight for my people no matter what cost." y/n stare at the king, "I might be the god of peace, but don't doubt how far I'll go for protecting those I love." he turn around and face the door after he give a smirk to king. "I'll find some people with me, then we'll begin our journey." he said, before he closed the door.
*afterwards*
after y/n got out from the meeting room, moona followed him as he rush between those giant buildings, "why are we running??" moona asked, as she keep sweating. "we need to stop the war as soon as possible. so we need to find somebody to help us." Y/n said, as he stopped in front of a big house. "who are we finding first?" Moona asked, she then recognized the symbol on the door. y/n then ring the doorbell.
                              "HOPE."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a/n: thanks for reading this chapter! finally finished the first chapter, I think I still have some grammar mistakes that I can't prevent, please tell me if you found any of those!
  the war is almost begun, the gods and humans are declaring war while our y/n trying to stop the war in peace.i have a feeling that this will be intense, then, about the one they are looking for, hmmmmm, you know, you know~
p.s. I wonder how long people usually write...
p.s. 2. I wanna change the writing style for a bit. too hard for reading if I continue like this.
*next chapter: hope