chapter 8. we strike

suisei: strike? how?

despair: we sneak into some very important person's house and kill them? like in some spy movie?

suisei: you say it like it's easy. there's many guards if the people inside are really important. and only us two wants war, have you asked anybody to support yet?

despair: you think only me and you is not enough?

despair looks at suisei with a smirk, while putting on His battle suit.

suisei: you're right... with you I can do anything! at least I feel like I can......

suisei is still wearing her idol custome, despair knows that she don't need a suit.

despair: here, your old friend.

despair gives her the Levitan axe.

suisei: you still keep my axe~!

she touch the axe while the axe blade turns into gold.

despair: of course I'm keeping it, we both know how useful it is.

suisei: so what's the plan?

*afterwards*

the humans are walking around, guarding the person inside the house. he is the leader of declaring the war. The leader is having a meeting with other people, telling them about the plan.

leader: so if we can take down here, we basically takes down the whole city.

people agreed to his words. a few months ago, they sent some thieves into the God's world, and stole the map of each city.

leader: and then we can move on to the next ci-

he saw everyone is looking at the window.

leader: what's wrong? every body focus on the plan-

he turn around and saw what's outside the window.  a tons of shooting star is passing through, no, is flying to right where they are.

leader: everybody take co-

the meteors hit before he can finish the sentence. a big explosion is made.

after what happened, two people went down from the hole.

suisei: I guess I did too much...

despair, no, we only killed the leaders of it, and the guards, maybe.

suisei: we literally just started a war. now, should we get ready for fighting soldiers?

despair: no, we go back to the God's world. HEIMDALL!

the rainbow bridge falls down again, taking them both back to where they belong.

Heimdall: ...... you actually did it.

despair: I just believe what the humans said. take us both to the king. we're gonna report.

Heimdall: you don't have to, he already knew that.

despair: cool. saved us so much time.

they walk pass him, once again, and went into the palace.

king: y/n, you messed up! why would you blow up the human's b- oh......

despair walks in with disgust in his eyes, suisei walks to the sofa and sit on it.

despair: long time no see, your majesty. you seems older than usual.

king: who woke you up? why would you suddenly pop out?

despair: tyr is dead. and the human with the Warden's watch told me that war is a better option.

king: listen, despair. I know you're a soldier, the best soldier I've ever got. but war is never an option. I sended y/n to negotiate with the humans-

despair: and he failed. the demons are working with humans. I'm not sure if any other species are our enemies as well. war is the best option we have, for now.

king: ......looks like we don't have another choice. do you have any plan?

despair: we don't need to attack, we wait, we defense, that's all we should do. and we kill, if necessary.

king: it's all yours. just don't expect any help from me, I don't kill. just use the army-

despair: I don't need an army. me and suisei is enough.

suisei: no we're not.

despair: yes we are. they're just humans. bunch of blood, muscles and bones. easy to break. specially with Mjölnir.

king: you use something that kills giants, against human!?

despair: yes, and to be honest, that'll save us so much time. more efficient.

king: just what do you think life is!

despair: life is freedom of all kinds of creatures, and should be honored. but if any of that threat us, I'll break them first, no matter what cost!

king shut himself up. he never thought despair will be like this.

the day of battle came, suisei and despair is looking down at the army that forms in front of the gate. they are way more than despair thought.

suisei: so, humans, demons, giants and dwarfs. plus jormungandr. and also them. great.

she said, as she holds Levitan axe with both hands.

despair: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. irys too? moona? damn......

and yes, of course, they were allies with humans.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a/n: the war finally began!! I'm writing this while I'm at my lowest, to be honest. but that doesn't mean the quality is gone! the next chapter will be about despair fighting irys! see you there!

next chapter: hope and despair