Part 15

~A few hours later~

After a good few more rounds Betty and Jughead had gotten dressed so they didn't scar their daughter for life when she arrived home.

As soon as they heard the knock on the door Betty and Jughead opened it to their daughter jumping up and down.

Amelia- Mommy! Daddy!

Betty- Hey baby!

Jughead- Hi munchkin!

They got on their knees as she hugged them but then she ran off into the living room with her school stuff. Then the two stood back up and looked at their friends.

Betty- Thank you guys so much for watching her, last night was-

Veronica- I know, Alice told me everything. I'm pissed at you, Jughead! I know you don't remember a lot of things, but abandoning Betty was not the way to go about that, especially since she's pregnant, you idiot!

Jughead- I know, I know, I made a huge mistake, I realize that. My dad and Alice knocked some sense into me and thankfully I have the best wife who was able to forgive me. But I'm still incredibly sorry.

Betty- I know you are, Juggie. We're gonna work through this together...it just might take longer than we expected.

Jughead nodded and wrapped his arms around Betty's stomach while kissing her cheek, then Archie looked at the two of them.

Archie- Well, you two look pretty happy, did you fuck or something?

Veronica- Archie!

Betty- (blushes) U-Um...

Betty and Jughead both became extremely embarrassed, making Veronica gasp.

Veronica- OH MY GOD! YOU DID!!!! (laughs)

Jughead- Yeah, like ten times. (laughs)

Betty- (blushes) Will you two be quiet?! I don't need Amelia asking us about what we're talking about! (giggles)

Veronica- You're gonna have to have the talk sooner rather than later...she's a curious little thing.

Betty- Oh I know...and once again thank you both so much for taking her.

Archie- Anytime, I love that kid, she's fun.

Betty- Well, maybe it's time for you two to have one of your own?

Veronica- We've talked about it...we'll see.

Betty- You should get on that so we can have babies that are close in age!!!

Archie- Betty, don't give her any ideas.

Betty- But-

Archie- Come on, Ronnie, let's leave before she keeps talking.

Veronica- I'm being pulled away now, bye guys!

Betty- Bye!

Jughead- Bye. (chuckles)

As soon as they shut the door they turned around to see their daughter looking up at them.

Amelia- Why were you talking about babies?

The two of them fell silent as they looked at each other, but then they both knelt down in front of her.

Betty- U-Um...this morning I found out that I have a baby in my belly. (softly)

Amelia- How?

Betty- W-Well, when mommy's and daddy's love each other very much they can do this thing to make a baby?