The First Encounter

*Italics for thoughts                                                                                            *Bold for author-chan's notes

                                   Two months after school started                                                                                         Near the Riverbanks                                                                                                               Nagisa POV

I was currently going home with Karma-Kun and Sugino.

Karma, pointing his finger towards the river: Oi Nagisa! Look there.

Me: Huh?... WAHHH!!! 

What I see right now is a man's legs in the river. He seems to be drowning. I did the most humane thing and jumped into the river to save him. Karma and Sugino came down to see the situation.

Me, out of breath: You were floating down the river.... are you ok?

The person straightens up in a way which could only be described as creepy, replies with a very unexpected remark.

Person: I made it... Damn.

Me: Damn?!

Karma: What?

The person stood up and then asked Me.

Person: Were you the one who interrupted my submersion?

Me: Well... I was just trying to help. H-Huh? SUBMERSION?!

The person turns his head towards Me.

Person: I was trying to commit suicide, but you had to interfere.

Me: Am I being scolded?? 

Person: Well, I plan on committing a clean suicide without burdening anyone else. But I still troubled you, so fault lies on me. I should apologize in some way-

Karma cuts him short that very moment. He had a devilish smirk on his face. 

Me: Oh boy this is not good.

Karma: Then why don't you get us some nice food to eat. We're hungry you know. That's the least you could do to compensate~

Sugino: Karma-kun don't demand- (I legit forgot Sugino existed T-T)

We then heard a growl from the person's stomach.

Person: How odd. I'm also hungry.

Karma: Then-

Person: By the way, the river seems to have taken my wallet.

Karma: Damn it. Just when I thought I could get food for free.

Then we heard someone yelling from the other side of the river.

Person2: There you are, blockhead!

He is a rather strict looking man in comparison to the laid-back suicidal person next to us. He has long hair tied into a ponytail, rectangular framed glasses and a small notebook in his hand. He was clearly angry at the suicidal person.

Person: Oh, hey! Nice work Kunikida-kun.

He waved at the other person now known as Kunikida. His reply was quite carefree which angered the blond man even more.

Kunikida, obviously angry: Nice work? What do you mean nice work?! I've had enough of you disrupting my schedules.

The person just ignored the yelling blond man and continued. I wonder how this suicidal person could just ignore the shouting blond. I also wonder how the blond man dealt with the suicidal person.

Person: Ohhh! I have a smashing idea! That is my co-worker. Perhaps he could feed us. What are your names?

Me: Umm.. Nagisa Shiota but-

Karma: Karma~

Sugino: Umm.. are you really saying your names out freely?

Me: Well... I don't sense any harm from him. So why don't you introduce yourself as well.

Karma: If he tries to do anything, he won't be standing for long.

Karma-kun's expression got dark and his bloodlust started to seep out. That really did not sound like reassurance in any way. Now I'm concerned for the suicidal person, but the man looked calm even after seeing the dark face of Karma-kun.

Sugino: Sugino.

Person: Well, Nagisa-kun, Karma-kun and Sugino-kun, follow me, what sort if food do you crave?

Karma: Well~ If you say so. Sushi from the new restaurant.

Me: Ka-Karma-kun, T-That's very expensive. 

Person: Ha!ha! Well Karma-kun seems like you have someone to treat you and since we are talking about food... Let's make Kunikida buy you 30 different types of sushi.

Kunikida: DON'T BE KIND WITH MY MONEY DAZAI!!

Me: Dazai?

The wind blows and his sandy trench coat and hair flows along beautifully. Noticing it now, he has quite handsome features that any girl would fall for. Along with hypnotizingly attractive dark brown eyes and disheveled hair of the same color, he glistens in the sunset. The only oddity would be his hands and neck which are covered in bandages. But the man looked quite ethereal with his tall stature.

Dazai: That's my name. Watashiwa Dazai, Dazai Osamu.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Author-chan's Note:

Well, that's episode 1 and this is my first fanfiction. Hope yall like the idea and pls comment. No hate pls.

Bye Kitties~

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆