Sushi Treat

*italics for thoughts                                                                                            *Bold for author-chan's notes

                                                              Evening time                                                                                                           At the Sushi Restaurant                                                                                                             Nagisa POV

Both the men ended up taking us to the restaurant. Karma-kun is happily eating some of the most expensive sushi on the menu while me and Sugino are making sure we don't put much of a burden on Kunikida-san. I'm worried about Kunikida-san's wallet. I wonder how did Dazai-san convince Kunikida-san to take us kids to such an elegant and high-class restaurant. Karma, Me and Sugino were sitting on one side of the table and Dazai-san and Kunikida-san were sitting on the other side. Kunikida-san still looked quite angry, but Dazai-san paid no heed to Kunikida-san.  

(I asked internet-sensei for the plural form of sushi and internet-sensei said that sushi still remains as sushi so idk I'm just following that ( ̄▽ ̄)")

Kunikida: We have to return to work, Dazai, what kind of fool says, 'Oh what a fine river', and dives in headlong during work hours. Look what you've done! Now we're hideously behind schedule!

Kunikida-san said with a tsk, but Dazai-san just had his hands crossed under his chin and spoke in a quite teasing manner. His laid-back and carefree attitude along with the way he knew to press just the right buttons to annoy or anger anyone really reminds me of Karma-kun. They are quite similar in personality and Karma-kun seems to be aware of that as he smirked at every word Dazai-san uttered. Karma-kun seems to be enjoying their every conversation like it's a show of some sort. I sweat drop at that and Sugino seems to be in the same thought as I saw him sigh under his breath.

Sugino, muttering to himself: This seems like trouble already.

Dazai: You really do love your schedules, don't you Kunikida-kun?

Kunikida: This is not a schedule! These are my ideals!! The precepts that guide my entire life!! And nowhere does it advise partnering with a suicide afficionado!!

Kunikida-san slams his hand on the table while saying that. He was really mad and was yelling at Dazai-san. I tensed up and so did Sugino but Karma-kun just enjoyed while eating a sushi that makes me think Kunikida-san's wallet is trembling inside. Sugino and I both shuddered at the sight while beads of sweat made it on our faces. We thought things wouldn't get worse but then, Karma-kun just had to interfere.

Karma: Can I get this too?

Karma-kun grinned while pointing at the menu. His grin along with the innocent face he gave screamed danger which made my stomach stir up. I gulped in nervousness and checked what he was pointing at and Sugino also followed along. When we saw the price, we gasped in shock and froze. Karma-kun was pointing at the Lucky Direction Sushi roll which costs ¥12,839.89 per sushi. Kunikida-san was fuming in rage but speaks calmly to all of us. He doesn't seem to have realized what Karma-kun had just asked. Dazai-san gives us a look that says he is amused by Karma-kun's antics and smiles innocently.

(Luck Direction Sushi roll is actually a thing in Tokyo and actually costs the same price. If you convert it to USD, then it is 97 dollars per sushi so like it's damn expensive)

Kunikida: Silence, my financial ledger says nothing about 'feeding three teenagers all the sushi they want' either and no I'm not spending my money on that. Wait... WHY WOULD YOU ASK SUCH A THING!!! I'M NOT A BANK MY WALLET HAS A LIMIT!!! WHERE IS YOUR MANNERS BRAT?!!