Meeting Class 3-E

In the Classroom                                                                                                                Morning time                                                                                                                      Nagisa POV

I enter the classroom only to be met with an unusual scene. The entire class seems to be discussing something as they were gathered in a circle. The only withdrawn person seemed to be Karma-kun, who was sitting in his place with his feet on the table, eyes closed, and hands crossed on his chest, giving a serene aura. Well... at least something is usual. Even Terasaka-kun and his friends were in their own places. They did not utter a word either.

I eavesdropped into their discussion only to find that they were curious to know about our new teacher, Dazai-sensei. Sugino seems to have spread the news just now. Everyone barraged him with several questions, so it was hard to make out what they were saying. In all the scuffle, Okajima expressed his... indecent thoughts which was heard by everyone.

Okajima: I hope the teacher is a beautiful female with a great physique. I would love to see some huge knockers.

Okajima voiced out his fantasies while drooling which earned him death glares from the girls. The girls gave him a look of disgust and they looked as if they were going to end his life. I pray for Okajima to be able to survive for the rest of the school year without being killed by any one of the girls. A nervous smile made on my face.

Sugino: The teacher is not a woman.

Sugino cut in shortly after, utterly crushing Okajima's imagination. Okajima split out from the group as he sat in the corner of the class, crying. I decided to join my classmates.

Kayano: Oh Nagisa-kun, Ohayo!

Kayano immediately notices me and greets me with a warm smile while waving her right hand. I respond calmly with 'Ohayo mina-san' and join the circle of discussion. 

('Ohayo mina-san' means 'good morning, everyone' for those who don't know)

Me: Well, if you want to know, Sugino, Karma-kun and I had met our new teacher yesterday and he seems like the carefree type. The ones who do what they want on their own whims. He's pretty weird and also mischievous but he is generous and kind as well.

Kanzaki: He reminds me of Karma-kun now.

Everyone had that same thought and turned their heads towards Karma-kun. He had been sitting comfortably until we heard the opening of the class door, to which he had opened his eyes. We quickly went back to our places without another word. Our discussion was brought to a halt by the entrance of our teacher and target of assassination, Koro-sensei. We knew this was the start of the daily roll call. Koro-sensei made his way towards the podium and kept the attendance book in his hand on the table before speaking.

Koro-sensei: We'll start homeroom. Whoever is on duty, issue your commands!

Koro-sensei said so while wiggling all his tentacles in the air. I was incharge of the commands today. I gulped nervously as I stood up.

Me: S-Stand up!

I tried my best attempt to yell loudly for the whole class to hear while also regretting my stutter. The very moment the first call was given, everyone stood up with guns in their hands, pointed towards Koro-sensei. These guns do not have real bullets in them but have anti-sensei BB bullets, the only ammunitions to work on him. We were even provided with an anti-sensei knife of green color as well, which has 'S.A.A.U.S.O' written on it and its full form, 'SPEOALARMSAGAWSUNIDENNFIEDSUMYOCTOPUS', written right below all in white. The BB bullets and knife are harmless to humans but causes Koro-sensei damage thus making it safe to use. The knife is actually made out of a rubber-like material, making it easy to bend.