Chapter Three

Atlas

"Say that one more fucking time and I'll bash your head into the pavement." I said as calmly as I could with my face 3 inches away from Landon Berry's, which is Tony Forbes' minion. I've been known to have sort of a temper, and Landon Berry just loves to push it in the wrong direction. Normally, I can control my anger enough to be able to ignore him. However, today just happens to not be that kind of day.

"Faggot." He said, with the smuggest look he can muster, which really isn't helping his case at the moment. I grab his stupid fucking man pony and pull it back, I then swing his head and bash it into the pavement just like I promised him I'd do. I pull his head up and do it one more time for good measure, I have to get my point across.

I pull his head up one more time, but only to say this, "I told you not to say that word, Berry. But you did anyway, didn't you?" I shake his head up and down, as to mimic him nodding. "That's right," I leave a slight pause for dramatic affect, "and what did I tell you I'd do if you said it?"

"Bash my head into the pavement." He says lowly, definitely embarrassed.

"Exactly." I smile at him, enjoying this moment. "And what did I do?" Silence. "What did I do, Berry?" I raise my voice just a little, but I keep my it calm and relaxed.

"Bashed my head into the pavement." He murmured again, just above a whisper; I could barley hear him. Let's fix that. I bashed his head one last time.

"Louder!" I pushed.

"Bashed my head into the pavement!" He shouted at me, visibly annoyed.

"Good boy." I smiled at him as I patted him on the cheek and then released him. I've been waiting to do that for months now. I'll probably get in trouble, but it's totally worth it. I got up from my crouched position, and dusted my hands off even though they weren't dirty. Landon got up and ran away, his head bleeding a little on the way. I couldn't help but laugh, he's a fucking pussy. If you're gonna say shit like that, at least take the beating that comes with it. I have a no tolerance policy for bitches.

   I was minding my own business, skipping class to smoke outside behind the school, when the fucktard interrupted my peace. I honestly don't know what he was trying to say to me because I was ignoring him, but next thing I know he pushes me into the wall and calls me a slur. I told him to shut his dirty little mouth and then he punched me, I had enough and pushed him into the same wall he pushed me into. That's when I got real close to him, and told him to say it again.

   He should've known not to say it again because I quite literally warned him, so is it really my fault he walked away with a bloody head or his?

   I still had the cigarette in my hand, I used it one more time before tossing it on the ground and smudging it with my foot. Then I remembered the blonde boy with green eyes, and I couldn't for the life of me leave that cigarette on the ground. I picked it up, and threw it away and I couldn't even tell you why. It's not like he's here to see me leave that cigarette on the ground, or like he's here to tell me not to litter. But he is stuck in my head and I cannot get him out, he has been for days.

I cannot believe I ran into Forest Gray at a damn party, and I'm sitting here thinking about him and throwing my cigarettes away just because he told me to once. I've always known who he is, I've always thought about the little golden boy everyone loves so much frequently, but he's put an imprint on my mind in those few minutes we happened to talk. And I might never forget it. I pretended not to know who he was, because I didn't want him to think I was obsessed with him like everyone else. He doesn't need to know that I've always had a small crush on him, and that it's getting bigger as I'm getting to know him.