A new day.

He puts my hair-wait how are we here already?let me take you back to the very beginning

Luna was sat at the back seat on her phone her older sister by a month called Enid jumping.The two girls were on their way to nevermore, Luna was always kicked out of old schools because of her behaviour so it was her first year at nevermore.

"Come on Luna nevermore is such a good school!and i get a new roomie!!"
Luna rolled her eyes and sarcastically said "yay."
Her mother looked at her,her father not.Luna and her father NEVER got along.

"We're here girls"Enid and Luna's mother said.looking out the window.
ENID quickly got out grabbing her bags with her."I'll take her to mrs.weems!" Enid said "alright sweetheart.And Luna behave." Her mother gave her the stare.The stare was when Their mother looked them dead in the eye and lowered her head lifting her eyebrows the slightest.

Luna put her headphones around her neck and grabbed her bag out of the back.The school was massive.Enid grabbed Luna's hand and took her into the school.A boy with a blue type of Bennie then came up to Enid I was standing behind her."Hi ajax!" Enid said "Enid i need to tell you something after miss thornhills class is that okay?" He said.After he left i started making kissing noises.Enid took me to the head masters office .

I entered the room.There was a women standing at a desk she had white hair almost as white as a snow flake.She slowly stood up she must have been at least 6'3 she then put her hand out as a gesture for me to shake it.I did."We are thrilled to have you join us this year miss Sinclair"the tall woman said "I'm principal weems"she then gave me a uniform and a dorm key."I have someone coming to give you a school tour in a minute!"miss weems said.After around five minutes a tall boy with dirty blonde hair and a purple jacket over his uniform came in "I'm sorry I'm late miss weems."The tall boy said "it's fine Xavier,This is the student i would like you to give a tour to!"miss weems said.The boy looked over at me and smiled he put his hand out and i followed him"

He gave me a quick tour around the school.

After that he said " I never got your name?" "Luna.My names luna"I said with a serious type of tone he was still smiling."Welp i hope we can be friends Luna!" He said.I gave him a dead eye "yeah okay"Luna said walking away

I turned around for a second to see him giving me a smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------

What did everyone think of the first chapter?I hope you all enjoyed it<3
Word count : 479