That day.

Xavier just lowered his head.He know exactly what you meant by that. He didn't say anything and just walked away.Xavier liked you.Along time ago.You just never noticed.And he had to move on.

You couldn't stay focused at all during  at all during class, You were messing around with a pen you had.You kept catching xavier staring at you everytime he realised you noticed he would turn around and ignore you.

After class it was lunch you and enid we're going to meet at the quad because you both had different classes in. You went to a table and sat down.You took out a sandwich out of You're bag to eat.You saw a dark shadow approach you.You look up to see... Bianca you both were never on good terms.

"What do you want?"you say
"I want to know about you and Xavier's relationship"
"There's nothing between us.Plus he never liked me and wanted to be together!."
"Of course you could have been together!"
You gave her a weird look
"Xavier loved you from the start!"
..
"He was just scared of his feelings..for all his cockiness he didn't know how to act around!"
"stop!"
"And you know xavier...he likes to run"
Tears start to drip done You're face.Enid came just after.
"What happened!"Enid said
You explain everything.
Enid pulled you into a big hug.You were so grateful to have her with you.Meeting xavier made you soft and you didn't know how to act.
After Enid comforted
That day replayed in You're head.

----------------------------------------------------------
Hi lovelies sorry for this chapter being so short! anyway i hope you enjoyed it!! and do think Luna might confront xavier about what Bianca said? Maybe she will maybe she won't you just will have to wait and see 🤫

Words - 297