Chapter 1 ~

Violetta was in the teacher's lounge talking to Pablo and Marotti as she is now a You mix star; she takes separate lessons from her friends and she's making CDs and touring she's living the dream.

Marotti: Violetta, we have a suggestion for you how would you like to be fake engaged to our Mexican hottie You mix star?

Violetta: What? Engaged?

Pablo: You are not engaged it's just for your fans and for you to collaborate as artists by singing together.

Violetta: Uh...

Marotti: His name is Leon Vargas; he is coming to the studio tomorrow to meet you.

Violetta: Leon Vargas, oh he isn't that jerk who thinks he's better than everyone right?

Pablo: Yes, that's one but to be honest he accepted to do this even though he had the same reaction to you.

Marotti: his words were fake, goody two shoes and always fooling everyone with the good girl look.

Violetta: Then if he thinks that, then why does he want to fake engagement with me?

Marotti: Because he didn't have a choice and neither do you, you will meet in the park, and you will act like the lovey-dovey couple you are and then he will get down on one knee and ask you to fake marry him.

Violetta: Urgh, how long will I have to do this?

Pablo: Until yours and his CDs sell out at least two weeks three.

Violetta: What?

Violetta: What?

Marotti: What do you say?

Violetta: Okay, if I must, I will go along with it, but we are so young, Pablo.

Marotti: Age doesn't matter to your fans; this is what they will feed on.

Violetta: Okay, I must go to class now.

Pablo: Okay.

As she was about to walk out the door Marotti shouted for her turn.

Marotti: Remember this must be a secret, don't tell anyone that you are fake we need to sell this

Violetta: Okay.