Chapter 5 ~

Leon ~
I woke up next to Violetta, I wasn't going to stay the night but as I was trying to leave, Violetta kept stopping me from leaving her, when I looked at her asleep, she was sighing in her sleep.

Violetta: Leon, Mm.

Leon: What?

Violetta: You're still here.

Leon: Yeah, I didn't have a choice you kept stopping me from leaving.

Violetta: It's because you were lovely and warm.

Leon: Even though you know we are supposed to be doing all of us on camera right not off the camera that's what a fake relationship is Violetta.

Violetta: Oh, you want to only be on camera okay I can fix this.

She leaned over for her phone, and I didn't know what she was doing.

Leon: What are you doing?

Violetta: *Gets her camera up* Well you want a be only a fake couple on camera so here you go.

She recorded us kissing and Violetta was talking through the recording.

Violetta: Hey, everyone this is my new fiancé you know him this is Leon Vargas the love of my life.

Leon: Check out our new video down below and we will see you soon. *Kisses her cheek*

As Violetta stopped the camera, they stared at each other and pulled away.

Leon: I better get going before your dad comes and finds me since you said he's overprotective, but I will see you at the studio.

Violetta: Yes, see you at the studio and thank you for staying with me last night even if I didn't give you a choice.

Leon: You are welcome If I must say I liked it.

He left and Violetta smiled nervously as she got dressed and had breakfast and went to the studio today was her best friend Francesca's birthday.

Violetta: Happy birthday, Francesca!!!

Camila: She's throwing a party tonight are you coming with your fiancé?

Violetta: Uh, I'll have to see what my schedule is and what Leon is doing but I'm sure we will be there.

Camila: Good because we have a surprise.

Violetta: A surprise?

Camila: Yes.

As they were talking Marotti came up to them making Francesca go around to where Camila was standing.