Nazi x Ussr

I'm sorry it took so long. I mean for me Soviet is top no matter but I will try to switch. The flu I had is better now and I will rewrite the whole story. Thanks for requesting.

————————————————————————————————————            * drunk sex*

Pov: Nazi

So where to start I have a huge crush on Ussr but Finland that son of a bitch always flirted with him. I need to do something about that. The question is how, I have many options  to choose from.

I know, I will take care of Finland somewhere where Soviet will see and then I can confess. 

-time skip- 

Me, Ussr and Finland had to go on a walk and spend time together because UN noticed that I don't want to be close to Finland. I huff. 

I mean it's a free chance to take care of Finland. It's been days of flirting and I'm tired of that shit.  I silently take out my knife and prepare to stab that fucker. Ussr notice he is taller then me after all. He took the knife from me and continued to walk. "Break time" said Finland. I sat down and Ussr sat down next to me. He handed me the knife he took from me before. "Do what you want with it". After he said that I went to the place where Finland was resting and tacked him and sliced his neck.

I turned and saw Ussr smiling at me. He held his hand out for me and I took it. "Let's go to the bar" he said and started dragging me with him. I went along with it and just silently watched. Finally he stopped next to a nice bar.

(I know it may seem like Ussr is top but it will switch)

We started drinking, me less and Ussr as always a lot. 

I'm sorry I couldn't write because Christmas and family my is over and I will finish this today hopefully. Most likely will stay up all night. 

We talked and talked after awhile we were both positive that none of us will remember what will happen tomorrow. 

After a few more drinks Ussr pulled me into a kiss. I of course kissed back and it turned into a make out session very quickly. He tried to put his tongue in my mouth but I denied his access and that unexpectedly pissed him off. Before I realized he pinned me to a wall. That caused me to open my mouth and he took the chance and put his tongue in my mouth and explored.

It escorted and ended in the car he somehow managed to drive to his house locked the door and led me to his bedroom. In this moment I decided that taking control sounded better than being the bottom so that's what I did.

I pushed him on the bed and started to kiss his neck. One purple spot after another on one particular spot his moans got louder. I mean we both know where this is going both of us undress and then I went back to my work.

He wrapped his legs around my waist and smirked at me. It licked my fingers and started to prep Ussr. When I put the first finger in he moans a lot at first but fell silent after a minute that's when it pushed the second finger in. He stopped me after the third finger and the way he looked at me told me that it's enough prep.

I waited for a bit just to see what will he do. "Just put it in already for fucks sake" Ussr half scream at me. 

*It's after midnight yay * Pov: Ussr 

He finally listened and started to pound into me in a acceptable speed. "Ah r-reich " i moaned and he smirked. His speed increased every second. " Faster f-aster reich faster  " I repeated over and over again. 

I was close but I know better then to tell reich because he is a tease. He looked that he will come soon as well so there won't be problem with that.

He moaned out loud and we come at the same time. He tiredly fell on my chest and fell asleep. " " Bitch you serious" I scream in his face. I mean I was the one who got fucked so why should he be tired. I groan and go run a bath for the both of us. I was pretty sober by now. I picked up reich and relaxed in the hot water.

After like five minutes I dried of me and reich. I didn't bother to put on any clothes and just went to bed and cuddled reich.

* morning *

Pov: Nazi

I woke up and realized two things first: I most likely had sex with Ussr second: i was top because since nothing hurts. 

I turned around to see that I was cuddling with Ussr. He was still asleep so I just pushed him to wake him up. He opened his eyes an gave me a questionable look. 

I asked a few questions and we both went back to sleep.

It's like 1am and I'm finally done so first time writing smut and the longest story I have ever written. And to the person who requested this hope you like it sorry it took so long.

———Blade———