Ch. 2

Olivia's pov
"So what are you going to do about the baby?" I asked
"Abortion." She said flatly.
My heart dropped. Why? She was so happy to be having a baby with Quinn.
"Why?"
"Because Quinn is in jail. He's not ever going to get out. I won't be a good mom without him. I have to rise this baby with him. And I don't wanna give her up for adoption. What if she ends in a bad home? what if she grows up I way I did? What then?" She said with tears in her eyes.
"I'll help you rise the baby." I blurted out.
"Fuck you. Don't think that your helping me because your not. Your the one who's putting Quinn away. Sitting over here like your my savor and shit." She said. That broke my heart. She really does love him. I can't do anything about it because it is the law. I just walked out of the interview room. I call the doctor and she has a abortion appointment in 3 days.
"Your appointment is in 3 days." I told her. She just nodded.

Chanel's pov
Who does she think she is? My mother? I don't know how I can rise a baby at 15 years old. What if I give her up and she's raped everyday? I can't do this. I can't do this.

*3 days later.*
I had the abortion. I feel like shit.
"Olivia?" I asked.
"Yeah?"
"I gotta go pee." I said. Olivia laughed a little. Then she show me to the bathroom. I stayed in there for about 2 minutes before I checked if she was still there. She wasn't so I slipped out and ran. I ran as fast as i can. I didn't know where I was going I just ran. That's when it hit me. I'm alone. So I ran to the biggest skyscraper I seen. i went to the rooftop and sat at the edge. I'm absolutely alone. Quinn's in jail and never getting out, I have no one to live for. I was got the abortion anyway. I'll probably just go back into foster care again. I pulled out the pack of cigarettes from my bra and I took out my lighter. I let a cig. My feet were dangling off the edge. I was so close to jumping. I took a long puff. Until I heard someone say... "You know, each cigarette you smoke, sheds a day off your life?" I turned around and seen a guy about 15 or 16 years old. I just lit another cig. I was smoking 2 cigs at the same time and I give him a 'no bull shit' look. He just laughed a little.
"Mind if I take one?" He asked.
"You know, each cigarette you smoke, sheds a day off you life?" I said trying to sound innocent. He just laughed a little.
"I was being sarcastic and a asshole." He said with a big grin. I handed him my lighter and pack.
"Thanks, I'm Nate by the way." He said taking a drag from his cig.
"Chanel." I said taking another puff.
"So Chanel. What are you doing on a roof in the middle of New York, looking like your about to jump?