We Meet At Last

Greg walks around Brookhaven Ave as he see's people running around making friends, family's, and being criminals. "Nothing like the good old Brookhaven life!" He says as he keeps walking past everything.  "Maybe I should get ice cream." He says to himself but then all of a sudden he runs into something.

"Wow watch where you are going!" A person says. Greg looks around but can't seem to find the person speaking. "Below you dipshit." The person says to Greg. Greg looks down and see's a tiny man standing there with an angry face.

"Oh my. I didn't see you, you're so small! I am so sorry!!" Greg says scratching his head in embarrassment. "Yea yea, I bet you are sorry." The man says to Greg. "I'm Greg. What's your name?" Greg asks trying to make light of the situation. "George. George Washington. Nice to meet you, Greg... I guess." George says shaking Greg's hand.

"It's nice to meet you too George. And again sorry for not seeing you and running into you." Greg says to George. "Well I have to go. Maybe we will meet again, just not like this again." George says to Greg. "Ok. Bye George hopefully we do meet again."

Greg says waving goodbye to George. George waves back and begins to walk in the direction he was already  walking in. Greg then turns and continues to walk home.