The 2nd Meeting

One week later...
As Greg cleans his house he can't stop thinking about his encounter with George Washington. "Maybe I should go to the club to get my mind off of things." Greg says putting away the cleaning supplies. Greg goes to grab his keys to his moped scooter thing.

He decides to take the long way and drives to the club. When he gets there he goes to the dance area and see's George dancing on the area. "Well I didn't know you where going to be here." Greg says yelling at George. "Oh! Hey!! I didn't know I was gonna see you today." George says running to Greg.

"Yeah, I was just coming to clear my head. But hey at least we didn't bump into each other instead." Greg say laughing. " Yea thank god for that." George says rubbing his head from the thought of being ran into again. "Well sense we are here talking maybe we should go somewhere else that's not to loud." Greg says to George. "I agree!" George says and begins to walk out of the club with Greg.

"So how have you been George?" Greg asks as they walk. "I've been fine. Nothing much has really happened, but otherwise, I've been again fine. What's been up with you?" George asks. "Same as you nothing much just the everyday Brookhaven life.

The two talk and walk for about 20 more minutes. "It was fun catching up with you! I have to get going though. Maybe we will run into each other again." George says to Greg. " Yea... Wait! Here's my phone number. Give me a call sometime and we can hang out." Greg says writing his phone number and a paper and handing it to George. "Will do Greg," George says showing the paper.

The two then wave goodbye and walk in the opposite direction of one another. As Greg walks home he can't stop thinking about how he gave George his phone number. "Maybe he will call or text me." Greg says to reassure himself that what he did wasn't stupid.

Greg finally gets home and goes straight to his bed still thinking about George. That's when his phone buzzes. *Message from unknown* Greg grabs his phone and looks at the text he got. Yo I thought I could text you so you could also get my phone number so it's not only me having to text you. By the way it's George. Greg looks at the text and smiles quickly putting George into his contacts.

He then replies. Hey George! Yep got you in my contacts. I'll be sure to also text you too. Greg sends the message and waits for a text back. Cool!! Hey sense we are already talking how about we go to the ice cream shop tomorrow. Maybe around 2pm if that's good with you. George says in the message. Greg looks at it and smiles. Sure!!! That would be fun! Greg messages George. Greg puts his phone down and goes to bed with a big giant smile.