Chapter 1

Roksoo sighs at the amount of paperwork he was getting. The damn company were making overwork and Roksoo groans at that. But fortunately, he finished them all and stretched before going home.

He misses his mother or his niece he would say. She was in her friend's house and had a sleepover there today for 2 days, so he's going to be alone in their house for now.

He then leaves his office and walks to a convenience store to buy some food.

His assistant will scold him if she knows about him eating store bought food. He's 40 years old for crying out loud, why is he always getting scolded everytime.

He huffs and buys the food then finally walks straight home until…

When he opens the door… he sees a familiar redhead sitting on the couch.

"Cale?" RokSoo said after he processed his mind on what he was seeing.

"Yo" Cale said blankly as waves his hand to say hello.

RokSoo frowns and thinks about how he got here.

Did God of Death do this? Or someone crazy is happening in his previous world?

"Nothing is happening in your previous world RokSoo, they're all fine don't worry" Cale assures him as he sees RokSoo stiffs as he was thinking about why he's here.

RokSoo sighs in relief hearing that and makes Cale chuckle.

RokSoo is very predictable if you look closely enough. Cale thinks it's very cute of him.

"Then, why are you here?" RokSoo asks and Cale smiles at him.

"I'm here because I want to" RokSoo blinks at him in confusion.

"Huh?" RokSoo unconsciouly tilts his head.

'...Adorable. No wonder Ron nicknamed him puppy young master'

"Why do you want to be here?"

"I'm bored"

"But you're a professional at doing nothing though?"

"True" Cale smiles at him and RokSoo looks at him blankly.

"Well I want to be here because I want to be alone for now and…" Cale stops on what he's saying.

"And?"

'Want to have sex' Cale said in his head but he can't say that so suddenly to RokSoo who was waiting for him to continue.

"Kinda miss the city atmosphere" Cale lies. He dislikes the noises of cars honking and air pollution from that.

"Oh, I see… Well, did you have dinner? I can buy you one in the convenience store" RokSoo said awkwardly, rubbing his nape.

"No need, I already ate before I got here" Cale said as he stood up from his seat and went towards RokSoo.

"How about you? Have you eaten yet?"

"I was about too. Hm? Cale?" RokSoo calls him as Cale stares at his chest and waist.

'I know my chest is large but why it's slightly larger now and waist too is curvier than before'

Then he starts imagining fucking RokSoo's chest, RokSoo cumming with a lewd face, and him fucking RokSoo as he grabs his waist.

"Sexy" Cale mumbles and finally breaks his thoughts. He immediately looks at RokSoo and fortunately he didn't hear it.

"Cale"

"Y-Yes?"

"Are you okay?" RokSoo said in a worried tone.